Actor Bill Paxton Dies...

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Wow was really surprised to hear Bill Paxton passed away today at the age of 61 due to complications with surgery.

Some of my favorites movies from his career were Aliens, Weird Science and the new action drama Training Day.

Condolences go out to his family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP Bill Paxton

RIP Bill Paxton

CNN reporting that Bill Paxton has passed at 61 due to complications during surgery. 2017 is starting to mimic 2016. RIP sir.

He's where he can chase all the tornadoes he wants now

hey vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?

game over man, game over

RIP Bill , so many surgery complications it is sad.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

"game over, man"

rip

RIP Bill this sucks. He was great a Morgan Earp
7fc9c3ef1d7ff5b8ed3c30cb6459ddf8.jpg

Well that sucks. RIP Carlos. Your career as an international terrorist is well documented.

~Rock

RIP Bill.
Kind of shocked to see this. Actually didn't realize he was that old.

Sorry to hear this. Remember him in a number of movies I've enjoyed over the years.

Saw this when I woke up this morning. Sad to hear I always like him in movies.

Wow! This is very sad. He was so good and had so many memorable roles.

Really sucks! I always enjoyed Paxton, and he had a real standout role a couple years back in Agents of Shield. Not to mention Apollo 13, Aliens, Twister...really solid career. RIP.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My wife just told me...61 is way too soon

Totally shocked, he was a great actor. Condolences to goes out to his family...RIP

Hey was never my favorite actor. In fact I thought he was always really bad. But I do hate hearing of this news.

RIP Bill

Proves once again that there is no such thing as routine surgery

RIP Bill.

61 is way too young.

RIP Bill. I liked most of his stuff

Just crazy, I wonder what they'll do with Training Day

One of my favorites.

Really sucks! I always enjoyed Paxton, and he had a real standout role a couple years back in Agents of Shield. Not to mention Apollo 13, Aliens, Twister...really solid career. RIP.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

He was awesome and in my opinion helped keep that show on the air. I couldn't believe he was that old but then remembered he has been in movies for quite a while (weird Science/Alien).

RIP, he will be missed.

I watched Tombstone this afternoon when I got home in his honor. "I can't see a damn thing" RIP Morg

This one is tough because he was a favorite of mine. Watching tombstone the other day I thought his performance was underrated. RIP.

Back