KBS Tour 105 Shaft Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Advanced shaft technology is a result of countless progressions in new material development and its applications. KBS Golf Shafts is committed to these practices and testing, and are proud to introduce the KBS TOUR 105.

Every Golfer knows that lighter weight products generate faster club head speed. The KBS TOUR 105 fills the much needed gap between the Tour and Tour 90 models, a slightly lighter weight shaft, all while providing precision distance and control in a that players have grown accustomed too with the KBS Golf Shafts.

For players that prefer a lighter weight shaft and higher ball spin and higher trajectory, the KBS TOUR 105 is the shaft option of professionals and amateurs alike. The KBS TOUR 105 is the newest addition to the vast KBS line of Golf Shafts and products.

Utilizing feedback from the PGA TOUR, the KBS TOUR® Series features the most advanced steel shaft technology in the industry. KBS shafts maximize energy transfer to ensure a smooth feel through impact and are proven to produce a more piercing trajectory, tighter dispersion and increased ball control.

Welcome to the next generation of golf shafts.

105-HEADER.jpg

just got an email from KBS about these. I like the sounds of them. Are they the same as the stock shaft from the RSI 2 irons?

Played some of by best golf with a lighter shaft from KBS. These sound very promising.

Is this what was in the RSi2's? What's the difference between the FST shafts and these?

• Admin
just got an email from KBS about these. I like the sounds of them. Are they the same as the stock shaft from the RSI 2 irons?

Trying to get clarification on it.

Trying to get clarification on it.

thanks. If they are, that's a good thing for me. I quite liked what I saw and felt from swinging those.

Sounds like a great progression for KBS, can't wait to hear how they perform.

Just got the email also. Any of the Legacy guys playing these?

The more I'm reading on these, and playing canadans tour v 110's...I may need to replace my iron shafts soon. Love the light weight and feel of them

Always had a soft spot for KBS. I loved the Tour 90s in my old CB3s.

These have me intrigued.

Like others have mentioned just got an email on these - sounds like they would perform similar to the TT XP 95s?

Curious as to the ball flight characteristics vs the Tour V line.

I'm very intrigued by these.

thanks. If they are, that's a good thing for me. I quite liked what I saw and felt from swinging those.

Ditto. I liked the shafts in those.

Would be very interested to find comparison data to the Tour 90 shafts. The tour 90 was the best performing shaft I ever had.

JM

love the concept here. fan of the kbs tours and having a lighter shaft option may lead to a change for me.

Sound interesting. How would these compare the CTLs?

Now these seem very intriguing. Loved the lighter weight of the Tour Vs, these could be a fun tinker and open the flight options up to those who need it in a lighter package.

I bet the are going to be pretty dang solid.

These sound good. I love my KBS Tours and would love to try these. Always interested in gaining ball speed. I hope to hear about some THP testing from our wonderful staff. Curious to see if it would be beneficial to move over to these shafts.

Last edited:
Being a PXi and CTL guy, these have my attention for sure.

Definitely need to try these out. I get great numbers from the KBS Tour 90, but I'd be curious to see what these feel like for sure.

It will be interesting to try these out - it will be interesting to see what the weights are - assuming the Tour 105 comes in at 105g in R, that's only 5 grams different from the KBS Tour. I'm guessing these will probably have a slightly higher launch profile than the tours?

I will be getting the Tours in my Legacy clubs but I have a feeling these might be in my next set.

Back