SeeMore Putters Thread

Well the PTM1 got me thinking...so...picked up a PTM3 to test. Whichever one loses, will probably hit the marketplace...maybe.

Boom!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

From where that one came from, that is freaking STELLAR. Wow dude!

Yes on a m7 fo sho

SeeMore Putters Thread

From where that one came from, that is freaking STELLAR. Wow dude!

Yes, it turned out great. Now what do I need to know about getting the shaft back in it lol? Expoxy type?

So I swung by PGA SS on the way home from work to grab a club that needed some repair, walked over to the putters, grabbed a Giant, and proceeded to drain 18 of 20 from around the putting area, all within 12 ft. One miss was on the lip, the other was to see if I actually could miss one. And I now have one coming to Chez Spivey!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom!

Very, very nice job. I'm glad you were able to give her the attention she deserved.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Bidding war going on for the m1 PR on the bay. Went from about $90 to $256 in the last couple of hours.

Bidding war going on for the m1 PR on the bay. Went from about $90 to $256 in the last couple of hours.

Yep, I bowed out at 256.

I wanted a backup of my favorite PR ever, but I'm out.

You guys are silly. There is still 4 days left on it, shouldn't bid until it's down to the wire. swoop in for the steal.

You guys are silly. There is still 4 days left on it, shouldn't bid until it's down to the wire. swoop in for the steal.

Not a believer in that, if I want something I'm going to go for it early and often.

Yep, I know what I'm willing to pay and that's my bid. Keeps those emotional bids from happening.

Eh. Potato/potato.

Looks like the guy who keeps outbiddiing any challengers is determined to land it at any cost.

Yep, I know what I'm willing to pay and that's my bid. Keeps those emotional bids from happening.

Precisely.
Looks like the guy who keeps outbiddiing any challengers is determined to land it at any cost.
Smells fishy to me if I'm being honest.

picked up a PTM3 to test it against some others and then planned on selling the ones that didn't make the cut...but I have a feeling I'm going to end up keeping all of them on accident. whoops

Whats a brother gotta do to get a torched or satin DB4???? :bananadance:

16 putts on 9 today with the PTM 1. Felt like I was fighting it on every green. Took it to the store right after and got it lengthened a tad and put a bigger grip on it (GP Tour classic from a GP tour tradition), and it's like a whole new putter. Rolling it around in my place it feels great now. I think the biggest thing was the grip was too small and kept causing me to just slightly pull it, since I kept missing the hole JUST on the left side on a good amount of the holes tonight. excited to get it back on course and redeem myself after missing 4 legit birdie chances this time out.

Interesting post on my FB feed. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444368323.893386.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back