Mac & Cheese Pasta?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What? This is happening. Fresh pasta "bursting" with Mac and Cheese flavor? Sign me up

523b929e07987fb9acff76785fec3945.jpg

It's like they are trying to combine Mac & Cheese and Goldfish snacks into one pasta meal.

I could definitely get down on something like this. Going to the store tonight to see if I can find.

"Great for kids of all ages!".... Even 30, 40, 50+ year old kids!

I could get behind that. Sounds pretty good.

pasta filled with cheese? so..... ravioli?

• Admin
I would devour some of that.

Have you never had Mac & Cheese?

yes. i have no idea what the point of this product is. it's ravioli that tastes like mac n cheese? how is that any more fun that mac n cheese? they can shape the mac like fish, or letters, or stars, or donald trump's hair. why is this a thing? i'm sure i'm missing something.

For all those times where I want the mac and cheese flavor without the mac and cheese mess.

What a time to be alive.

yes. i have no idea what the point of this product is. it's ravioli that tastes like mac n cheese? how is that any more fun that mac n cheese? they can shape the mac like fish, or letters, or stars, or donald trump's hair. why is this a thing? i'm sure i'm missing something.

I kind of think you haven't...haha
Picture Ravioli with the delicious Mac and Cheese flavor inside.

Real Mac & Cheese connoisseurs would understand this type of delicacy.

For all those times where I want the mac and cheese flavor without the mac and cheese mess.

What a time to be alive.

Exactly, this guy gets it. Then combine that with fresh delicious pasta and its a winning recipe.

I'm actually a bit with Chris on this one. Mac and Cheese is already a pasta right? This is kinda like making a hamburger sandwich to me.

Of course I'm sure I would destroy a bowl of it if you put it in front of me.

That's pretty cool! I love Mac and cheese. I mean ur pretty much inhuman if you don't lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm actually a bit with Chris on this one. Mac and Cheese is already a pasta right? This is kinda like making a hamburger sandwich to me.

Of course I'm sure I would destroy a bowl of it if you put it in front of me.

Perfect analogy.
Think Cheeseburger. Then think Juicy Lucy (stuffed cheeseburger). Certainly there is room for both...The amateurs and then those that understand a delicious item when it presents itself.

Love mac n cheese, so I will have to try these.

If I want to "taste mac and cheese" I am pulling a blue box off the shelf. Or making some gooey baked deliciousness with lots of actual cheese from milk of animals, those are the only two mac and cheese possibilities in my home.

looking forward to the full review on this though!:act-up:

JB How about a shoulder tap on this one?

I would absolutely try these.

Do you just boil and eat? Do you add pasta sauce? Cheese sauce? Inquiring minds need to know. :banana: I'd be all over this btw.

What a time to be alive.
Had no idea Mac n cheese was messy. Outside of not cleaning the pot or soaking so the cheese doesn't hardened to the sides. It's pretty much a clean meal to cook. A pot and something to stir it with.

This is a product that makes no sense to me. And I'm 100% certain that we will buy it and stock it in our home. Because god forbid the kids have to wait 10 minutes for the real thing ...

Mac and cheese is perfect the way it is. Leave it be.

Back