SeeMore Putters Thread

Looks fantastic Rob! Now to show my ignorance...what is SS?

Looks fantastic Rob! Now to show my ignorance...what is SS?

The SuperStroke grip. I may have invented my own abbreviation :)

The SuperStroke grip. I may have invented my own abbreviation :)

Haha. I probably would have figured it out if not for the mention of a SS weight kit. I didn't know grips had weight kits!

They make a new model that has a removeable 50g weight. They look pretty nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They make a new model that has a removeable 50g weight. They look pretty nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep it's a little package with a 50g plug and wrench, referring to Counter Core Technology on the packaging.

So I guess there is no weight in the current grip. I have to admit I'm pretty clueless in my knowledge of Counter Balancing

Yep it's a little package with a 50g plug and wrench, referring to Counter Core Technology on the packaging.

So I guess there is no weight in the current grip. I have to admit I'm pretty clueless in my knowledge of Counter Balancing

I put a makeshift backweight in my z2c, and I honestly don't feel a significant difference. I'll probably wind up pulling it if I ever pull the grip again.

Anyone have any time rolling the SEEMORE MFGP HT BLACK ?

I do have things.

Hehe

I figured you did , was waiting to here your thoughts. I use a blade now DB and like how a mallet sets up to me eye.

I figured you did , was waiting to here your thoughts. I use a blade now DB and like how a mallet sets up to me eye.
I really enjoy it, it's a unique look for sure, but its not too big which I enjoy. Easy to align, not number 7 easy but the fangs still help there for me. And it rolls wonderfully. Its actually been getting a LOT of time in the bag lately.

Probably a dumb question, but can the whistle shaft only be used with the heel shafted SeeMore models? Just went to their site and it appeared those were the only ones available with that shaft. Rolling the Buzelli plumbers neck got me thinking maybe I should try to put a whistle shaft in one of mine. Or possibly start keeping my eyes out for a db4x....hmmmm.

Probably a dumb question, but can the whistle shaft only be used with the heel shafted SeeMore models? Just went to their site and it appeared those were the only ones available with that shaft. Rolling the Buzelli plumbers neck got me thinking maybe I should try to put a whistle shaft in one of mine. Or possibly start keeping my eyes out for a db4x....hmmmm.
Nope. I believe it's available in heel shafted options

Nope. I believe it's available in heel shafted options

That is what I was thinking. Would it work in a m7 perhaps? Not a center shafted model but a lot closer to one than the heel shafted models.

That is what I was thinking. Would it work in a m7 perhaps? Not a center shafted model but a lot closer to one than the heel shafted models.
I dunno. I have not used any the whistle shafts. I just rock out a DB4 (a bunch of them)

I dunno. I have not used any the whistle shafts. I just rock out a DB4 (a bunch of them)

Yes I know..haha. Do you have a db4x? I have always been interested in that one and now may be the time to seek one out.

Yes I know..haha. Do you have a db4x? I have always been interested in that one and now may be the time to seek one out.
I do not. The three lines on the top look busy to me. No me gusta

I do not. The three lines on the top look busy to me. No me gusta

I do tend to agree with that. Had a couple with a top line and 2 flange lines and didn't really care for that. Guess the paint fill on the flange lines can always be removed though to just leave the top line.

I do tend to agree with that. Had a couple with a top line and 2 flange lines and didn't really care for that. Guess the paint fill on the flange lines can always be removed though to just leave the top line.

I'm surprised to see you experimenting with a whistle or plumbers neck. I know you didn't get along well with your DB-4. A whistle shaft in the m7 could be a cool experiment.

Sight dot

Simple and pure perfection.

I'm surprised to see you experimenting with a whistle or plumbers neck. I know you didn't get along well with your DB-4. A whistle shaft in the m7 could be a cool experiment.

I actually did at first but was so focused on center shafts at the time I probably did not give it just due. I will definitely talk to Alex to see if trying a whistle in any of my models will work. Now that I have the equipment to do it, I could always change it back if it doesn't work.

I really enjoy it, it's a unique look for sure, but its not too big which I enjoy. Easy to align, not number 7 easy but the fangs still help there for me. And it rolls wonderfully. Its actually been getting a LOT of time in the bag lately.

Good info, don't want a big putter also but like the look of the alignment,and a mallet style sets up well for me sometimes the blade feels like I don't have it aligned even with the RST. Maybe cause of toe hang? And a mallet style sets up well for me that's why am debating on looking at a DB2 but still unsure about the plumbers neck versus the center shaft. Wish there was a multiple of golf stores with Seemore putters to be able to go into and roll in my area but there's not

I have whistle shafts in a Z2c tour, a couple of mFGP's, and a M1w, so it should work just fine in a M7. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts if you do experiment.

I have whistle shafts in a Z2c tour, a couple of mFGP's, and a M1w, so it should work just fine in a M7. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts if you do experiment.
The z2c was another I wanted to try it in. Thanks for the info buddy!

Alex said yay on the m7 but nay on the others. Think I am going to put a whistle in my platinum m7 to see how I like it.

Back