what golf hats do you have/wear

Always a fitted and always unstructured. I look like Elmer Fudd with any structured hats. Been digging the flex fits lately too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start out with whatever I find in the truck, but it usually doesn't make it past the first hole before it's sitting in the basket on the golf cart. For some I just can't seem to wear anything on my head more than a few minutes before it starts to annoy me

I have a ton, but on the advice of the dermatologist, I usually wear my old-man bucket hat.

Have one white Ben Hogan, white True Temper . 1 white and 1 black Callaway cap. My Hogan and the black Callaway are ny favorites

I wear a lot of hats but had my thp black cap on when I went yo see my surgeon. I no longer own that hat. It's like 3 years old and perect, he liked it and wanted it. I'll be sure to get a pic after I recover and we play.

Adidas unstructured
Miami Hurricanes snapback
True Temper hat from the giveaway the white one
Black visor from no clue got it as a gift.

Adidas unstructured
Miami Hurricanes snapback
True Temper hat from the giveaway the white one
Black visor from no clue got it as a gift.

I wear the TT hat a lot. Just fits so nicely.

I wear the TT hat a lot. Just fits so nicely.

It really is a nice hat. Mine needs a washing from me sweating but I really do like it.

I am partial to the Imperial Athletic Fabric ones.

Typical rotation is Linville, Eagle Point, and Blue Monster at moment.

Sometimes, it's a Ping hat or a Gamecock baseball hat.

I wear a titelist visor, so much more comfortable than my ball caps. Keeps my head much cooler too!

A baseball cap from undergrad or grad school (Johns Hopkins Univ or Maryland Univ). Sometimes I wear a straw porky pie hat in the summer.

still going strong with my THP visor.

I have tons of hats from all kinds of brands. Still like my srixon fitted had from the MC the best...it's so comfortable. My older UA hats would be a close 2nd

I have tons of hats from all kinds of brands. Still like my srixon fitted had from the MC the best...it's so comfortable. My older UA hats would be a close 2nd

when does your "2XHOF" embroidered hat come in?

I rotate a few through. A couple of UGA fitted, Seemore trucker, Seemore visor, a couple of Callaways & Bridgestones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Club%20picture%20365.jpg
Can you post a picture please?
y
That is from the true temper thread not my picture but its this one. They gave away like 3 different hats this one, a visor, and one that said xp

My only two golf hats are a blue bridgestone visor and a gray under armour golf hat that my gf got me a couple weeks ago. I'm really liking the UA hat and may have to get another one in a different color.

I wear a beanie when it's cold.

When it is warm, it is a golf hat, usually PING or Bridgestone

If it is hot and sunny (summer afternoon round on a course with little shade), I have been known to wear my cowboy hat.

Imperial Tour Visor. Always.

Have one with work logo, one with a course logo and one from the U.S. Open in Pinehurst last year.

I wear a titelist visor, so much more comfortable than my ball caps. Keeps my head much cooler too!

Mine's a TaylorMade, but I wear a visor or nothing. My body thermostat is broken too.

I wear baseball caps, and have a TM R1 hat, a plaid UAGolf hat, and picked up a nice Nike Dri-Fit one at a demo day not too far back. I also have a white TM R1/RBZ/Lethal cal that's sitting in the closet. Since its all white it's not too practical for me to wear!

I have several. A couple Taylormade, a Titlest, a UA hat. My favorite looking hat is a gray Black Clover hat with the Dallas Cowboys Club logo on the side.

My most prized are my two UST hats I got at the UST event. I wear them every round now and they are a good conversation starter.

7CBBA6D0-98C7-4A7D-BEC0-DBE0391378E3_zpsx4jxsk4j.jpg

Back