Push carts? thoughts?

F.N.G

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This year I am looking into the push cart idea. The last few years I have always just carried my clubs. This winter I suffered a back injury. carrying my bag and walking 18 is just too much that I spend the rest of the weekend with ice on the couch. I rented a push cart and felt great after 18. So I was looking for ideas on push carts. What does everyone like? Suggestions?

I carried my clubs all my life, until last year that is. I use a clicgear 3.0 and love it. It's easy to push and is super stable. I no longer find that my shoulders are tired after a round which is awesome.

clicgear 3.5+ here. Love it. I will never go back.

Another + from me for the Clicgear. These babies really are the Landrover of push carts.

Last edited:
Look on craigslist...you can find the basic ones for like 20 bucks, and nice ones for $100 usually...

Love my Clicgear 3.0

Numerous threads already on this subject and I believe all of them will recommend Clicgear. I have one and really like it.

I have a bagboy and I like it but do wish I would have gone with the clicgear

This could be my next purchase for next year. I like to walk but hate carrying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a clicgear 3.5+ for Christmas this year. I love it.....

I also have a Clicgear and will never carry my clubs again.

I have a Bag Boy Quad and I love it. Easy to expand and fold, stable and lots of storage.

You can't go wrong with wither the Quad or the Clicgear. Both are quality products.

I'll never carry a bag on my shoulders again.

ClicGear is fantastic. I'll still occasionally carry if I'm playing 9, but always use a push cart otherwise. Walking 12 miles a weekend does a body good!

I also use the clicgear 3.5+ and love it. I walk as much as I can now.

I'm really thinking about picking up a Clicgear 3.5. I like the exercise of walking, but my bag gets mighty heavy and my shoulders get worn out, so I don't walk 18 as often as I'd like.

I have had a Sun Mountain Micro Cart for four years and I love it. Folds up smaller than Clic Gear. I can get 2 micro carts and four bags of clubs in my Ford Fusion.

I have a clic gear 3.5+ it's great

Clicgear without question. Virtually indestructible and worth spending a bit more to get it if needed when comparing against others.

There's a reason you hear this brand continuously......and they are not paying us or providing free gear!

Clic Gear is sort of the standard by which others are judged. There are other quality options though.

Only one I wasn't impressed with in at least some way was Sun Mountain. It fell apart slowly for about a year before completely disintegrating.

Clicgear for life!

Clicgear all the way for me. I also love the attachments you can get.

Back