2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

JB,

Even though the Mayweather Pacquiao fight won't be as competitive as #TheKing, are there any plans to incorporate that into Saturday Night's festivities? It would be a good "speech" before the Sunday matches.

Very excited for you guys.

With all of the buildup, it's hard to imagine that The King is so close. Can't wait to see the coverage.

Please, everyone -- post a bunch!

Played a round this morning and spent 2.5 hours at the range this afternoon. Short game is solid. XR Driver and 4 wood are long. Happy with the irons. 4 days of work, 2 finals, and a couple plane flights away from another incredible THP weekend. Really excited to get this party started ?
Derek, I got you beat. I'm selling my house, packing, and buying another home between this little #TheKing event. All kidding aside, good luck on your finals. It's been near impossible for me to concentrate on anything else but #TheKing. I'll have that bag ready for you on Friday.

Got my final round of practice in today. It was a mixed bag, some great holes and some really poor ones. I played a new course for me today, greens had been punched about 10 days ago so I got a feel for that (if we end up having to deal with that). We played straight up match, his cap is 3 strokes better than me and beat him 1 up. Overall, he did beat me by 7 strokes, but that was just because of 3 really bad holes.

Just plan on getting out once this week for some short game and putting. Can't believe its almost here!

JB,

Even though the Mayweather Pacquiao fight won't be as competitive as #TheKing, are there any plans to incorporate that into Saturday Night's festivities? It would be a good "speech" before the Sunday matches.
There is a chance, but it's not that easy sadly since our plans and such have been scheduled as long as this fight has. We are working on it, because we know some have interest. Timme will tell.

Happy #TheKing week everybody.

I know the anticipation has to be high for everybody. I'm sure it'll be a fun follow.

The time for Team Harry to defend the crown is here!

Have fun trying to get any work done this week! #theKing is here!

There is a chance, but it's not that easy sadly since our plans and such have been scheduled as long as this fight has. We are working on it, because we know some have interest. Timme will tell.
Thanks JB. Looking forward to shaking your hand and saying thank you a few hundred times.

You guys have to be amped up! Productivity and sleep, yeah that's not going to happen!

#TheKing week! Can't wait to follow along with you guys.

Cant wait to follow along this weekend!

GOOOOOOOO #TeamHarry

Good luck to both teams and hope everyone plays well!

It's officially #TheKing week! There no way I'm getting any work done this week

It's upon us!!! I'm still working on my game for this event. Played a great round yesterday and almost broke 80. Struggled a bit with my hook off the tee but it was all swing related. Each day I'm feeling more and more comfortable with the XR. Going to work on short game tonight, putting on Tuesday, and hitting the range Wednesday and Thursday.

Game on!!!

Typing this from the plane right now. Excited that the week is upon us and looking forward to seeing everybody. Its a royal event.

Headed out of state again...but will be back home to follow closely. Excited for you guys. Enjoy the excitement this week building up to the royal rumble!

You guys have to be amped up! Productivity and sleep, yeah that's not going to happen!

It's officially #TheKing week! There no way I'm getting any work done this week
Man am I so glad I took this week off and came out early because I'd be useless at work. This week will go quickly.

Can't wait for the details to trickle in on what to expect...I'm PUMPED!! Has this still felt surreal for anyone else? I know on friday morning i have to get up at 3 am for my flight but it still hasn't settled in I'm actually heading to Cali to play golf with all you fine gentlemen :).

I'm looking forward to following along this weekend, get that last minute prep in boys.

Looking forward to following along and catching up with this event. Can't even imagine what you guys are feeling this week getting ready for this.

Guess what week it is?!?!

645daa12e8cde46bf8c3a47bbbf27b65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hashtag long live the king

Back