NE Ohio Spring Get Together

Another work week closer to this! I absolutely can't wait to have this weekend get here
Same here man really looking forward to it

This year is fantastic for doing a lot of "firsts" for me: SweetBriar, Legacy, Old Stonewall, Longaberger, Eaglesticks...

And to be able to do it with the great guys from THP? Priceless.

Plus - I'm playing a lot better than before, so it's more fun too.

3 weeks from today!

This year is fantastic for doing a lot of "firsts" for me: SweetBriar, Legacy, Old Stonewall, Longaberger, Eaglesticks...

And to be able to do it with the great guys from THP? Priceless.

Plus - I'm playing a lot better than before, so it's more fun too.

Awesome! #GettingStrokes

Awesome! #GettingStrokes

That's just crazy talk now, Mr. "I can hit a 1 iron".

I'm more of a "A-range" player anyway. Hope it translates to the course lol!

Sweetbriar was looking good. Still a little wet in spots and the greens were just aerated, but should be pretty solid mid May when this comes up.

Also, Legacy went 90* rule today for the first time (at least that's what the guy told me), so that's a plus! Nothing worse than cart path only haha

Sweetbriar was looking good. Still a little wet in spots and the greens were just aerated, but should be pretty solid mid May when this comes up.

Also, Legacy went 90* rule today for the first time (at least that's what the guy told me), so that's a plus! Nothing worse than cart path only haha

Were you able to see if Legacy was aerated yet?

Were you able to see if Legacy was aerated yet?

No, I was not able to tell. Surprisingly for how aerated Sweetbriar's greens were though, they actually didn't roll too terribly.

I hate to do this boys but I have to drop out of this. I have to take my skill trades test this day and there is no missing that.

I'll just have to catch you guys another time.

I hate to do this boys but I have to drop out of this. I have to take my skill trades test this day and there is no missing that.

I'll just have to catch you guys another time.

Boo but we understand man good luck on the test

Looks like 26, Id like to see 28, who else is in??

Looks like 26, Id like to see 28, who else is in??

Gonna be 27. My good friend and new THP member Doddly5687 will be joining us. Gonna add him to the list

Gonna be 27. My good friend and new THP member Doddly5687 will be joining us. Gonna add him to the list

even better, and luckily I think the guys we have have been really active lately so I think its safe to say thats a real # at the moment

even better, and luckily I think the guys we have have been really active lately so I think its safe to say thats a real # at the moment

I would agree. Soon I will be sending PMs to people asking for tee time preference and we can lock down something for after golf too. Really looking forward to this!

I would agree. Soon I will be sending PMs to people asking for tee time preference and we can lock down something for after golf too. Really looking forward to this!

Since I am coming up Friday night and staying it no matter to me when I tee off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil, since I have a short drive, you can put me earlier. Don't have to wake up too early no matter what.

I am also coming in Fri so I can play anytime sat morning.

I have a room booked already if you don't and CJ might be crashing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the offer buddy, I have a room Im splitting w vthokies20.

I need to figure out what I'm doing for this one still can't believe its coming up this fast. I'm probably not making it in Friday as I have league play and it will only be week 2 so I don't want to miss it. If anyone has room Saturday I may decide to stay instead of making the 4.5 hour drive home.

I'll be up Friday night. So tee time doesn't matter. Driving home Sunday.

Back