What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
45/47 92.
Lost one ball, with a 3h off the tee. 9/14 FIR, 2 were in the first cut of rough. 2 desert balls.
39 putts.
2 birdies.
Sand and putting got me today. Not a good combo.

Played LPGA Jones course today. 43/41 and even some really bad shots in there considering it was blowing 20-30kts and intermittent rain showers I'm overall pretty happy. Paired up with two other guys we all played well. Tee shots were overall pretty good. Putts were 33. Had a couple of great right to left shots into the green from about 135-145.

Wind do was your friend until you went into in. Brutal. Course was in great shape and play was fast (4hr round). Great day.

My mate and i snuck out for a round this morning before the rain is due. I had my best round for a long time shooting, +2 38, 0 36 for a +2 74 total. I wasnt all over the place like ive been but i still wasnt striking it that great but my putter was on fire and they were dropping from every where, it was a great feeling again to be back into the 70's.

46/44 90 GHIN to 87.
My card contained a 2, 7, 8,and 9.
Lost three balls (two of which were good shots that should have been in grass but were not found). Putting again let me down - 38 putts with four 3 putts.
Really only hit two "bad" shots, one off the tee and one approach shot.

43/41 84 today after starting +8 through 5. Ugly start but the ship got righted. Wasn't tee ball or iron play, it was chipping/pitching in some clumpy, wet bermuda lies where the grass hadn't been cut in awhile - I should had been aggressive on those shots.

Walked 18 today at Big Met. About 43 degrees out and maybe 10mph wind so the ball wasn't going all that far.
Hit the ball the best I have hit in a while. If I could have been better from 40-80 yards I could have gone really low. Was having trouble controlling my trajectory so I really had a huge lack of distance control on those half wedges.

Full swing was good though. Went with a slightly stronger right hand grip with just a touch more knee bend and really focused on picking an intermediate target and using that to square my club face with and then make sure the hip, shoulders, and feet were all square to that. Helped a ton and actually had a one way miss off the tee for a change.

Also hit the pin on one hole and it came back off the green

69.8/114

36 - 34 = 70
28 putts with no 3 putts
8/14 FIR with all but 2 being within 3 yards of fairway.
11/18 GIR
3 birdies 1 bogey

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/ntanygd760/round/670235

46/44 90 GHIN to 87.
My card contained a 2, 7, 8,and 9.
Lost three balls (two of which were good shots that should have been in grass but were not found). Putting again let me down - 38 putts with four 3 putts.
Really only hit two "bad" shots, one off the tee and one approach shot.
Man I bet that round felt better then the score at the end.

Ugh! 87 (44, 43) It apparently was my day at the beach. I don't usually find bunkers often, but, today was one of those days, and I'm not a strong bunker player. Got them all out, but nowhere near where they needed to go. Lost a bunch of strokes there.

I got a very fast (2.5 hr) 18 in after my morning duties, rushed in to work after.
45/45 90. Putting again let me down, four 3-putts. 36 total putts.
Lost two balls, one hitting hybrid off the tee (which sucks, btw).
One birdie, one triple.
Not the best round, but certainly not the worst!

45/41-86 played overall pretty well but missed opportunities at various times. No particular portion of the game though just a few mishaps with each aspect. Very happy with my play and had a match play match going on the side as well that I took 2&1 to put my match play record at 3-1 since I started playing that format a little over the last 2-3 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First one out today. Played solo in 2 1/2 hours.

41-44
7/14 FW
5/18 GIR
31 putts

Really need to work on my approach shots and #Own125

42/43 - 85 at Twin Creeks in Allen TX. Got out early before a tournament started. 2 hours for 15 holes, then tournament started, 45 minutes for last three holes. Still not bad.

Ho hum 39. Nothing great nothing terrible. New XR pro fairways are incredible though

9 holes: 49 (+14)
not really good, but one birdie

48/42=90. Missed 3 puts on the back.

4 over with a four putt and two 3 putts. The greens were very very fast and it took me 5 holes to adjust.

44/47-91, quite windy and cold, particularly the back nine, but some really good golf at times. Had an 8 on a par 5 on the front, drive settled in the wall of a fairway bunker extremely uphill stance and proceeded to shank it OB. Not a fun hole but I played pretty well outside of that. Had a match play going on the side as well and won 2&1 again.

Couldn't find a fairway today but the apex cf16's saved me today. Pulled out a 75 for probably the final round of the season. Good way to end it.

49-50=99 (97 ESC) on the par 70 home course

I just couldn't get through my swing today and was hitting everything fat..unless I was hitting it thin. My speed on the greens was great. I just couldn't aim to save my life. I blame it all on wearing pants today since I thought it was going to be colder.

And then I came home and made a tee time for tomorrow morning!

An ugly 39 - 40 - 79. Short game definitely saved my arse time and time again. 1 birdie and 2 doubles. Literally only hit 6 or 7 balls well all day and none of them were irons above a GW.

44-46/90
11/14 FW
5/18 GIR
36 putts
4 doubles, 1 triple, 1 birdie

Wind was the story of the day...consistently at least 20 with gusts to 40. All in all pleased with how I struck the ball, should've been an 85 but all gravy.

40/45 - 85 with 2 doubles and a quad! Played extremely well for all but three holes :alien:. Cold, windy and some rain today. Overall pretty happy, but man, a quad!? Won a couple of greenies too.

JM

Shot 42-40 on TP North. Still chasing a feeling in my swing that is gone. Wedges, irons, woods. All of them feel unfamiliar

45/43 on my home course this morning. had a case of the slices off the tee early-on but got it under control. all over the place with my irons and wedges. putting saved me. 29 putts all day. no 3-putts. I cant remember the last time I played a round with no 3-putts.

Last edited:
Couldn't find a fairway today but the apex cf16's saved me today. Pulled out a 75 for probably the final round of the season. Good way to end it.

You not find the FW? Something must've been wrong. You're a Fairway finder buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back