THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Since its a little slow in here. Here's a question that will hopefully get some conversation going.

Of the players that are already members of the teams listed below, who do you think would be a good partner for you and why?

Team Ohio
mikedean441 - Captain
Gunner
misike
certifi_able
The Milk Man

Team Michigan
jdtox - Captain
Tpluff
jspangs
musicmaster6921
Solid6112

I have shot with our captain, and Tpluff on multiple occasions and know either would make for a really fun pairing. I have shot Sim golf with JSpangs and feel we would make a good team and have a great time. Solid, I have not gotten the chance to spend much time with or play golf with so thats kind of a toss up for me.

2 guys i would choose would be

Milk Man- I've seen this guy hit a golf ball and he's very smooth.i think I could give some effort with my semi decent short game and we'd be a great round

Mikedean441- neither of us are very long off the tee but it seems weird that when we play a round together, he magically has some crazy good shots in the bag. So it would just mostly be me as a lucky charm

Since its a little slow in here. Here's a question that will hopefully get some conversation going.

Of the players that are already members of the teams listed below, who do you think would be a good partner for you and why?

Team Ohio
mikedean441 - Captain
Gunner
misike
certifi_able
The Milk Man

Team Michigan
jdtox - Captain
Tpluff
jspangs
musicmaster6921
Solid5112

I haven't played to much with my teammates yet. I've met most of them and they all are great guys, so for right now stick me with anybody and let's kick some Ohio butt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32ac6f25c35f7d6662ec56efac66552b.jpg

660f69403924d7553861080c17bc9914.jpg

bc8c9f96d4e88332f6ab9e21bb3bef63.jpg

1ce4f501291fddc37cdab0eb3faf0db9.jpg

Hope to be wearing one of those in June!

Man those turned out absolutely fantastic. I can envision and dream about owning one of those, can't I?

Slick lids there. Love the colors! Absolutely love the colors.

Team Ohio
mikedean441 - Captain
Gunner
misike
certifi_able
The Milk Man

Team Michigan
jdtox - Captain
Tpluff
jspangs
musicmaster6921
Solid6112

I have played with 3 of the 4 Team OHIO members. All of them I feel would be good partners for me. I am comfortable playing first or second and not afraid to hit the shot when the pressure is on. There isn't any style of player I fell my game wouldn't fit with. It will be interesting to see how the handicaps are use for this event. IMO that will play a huge role in the captains picks and how partnerships are formed.

certifi_able and I are members at the same club and have played a decent amount together. He is pretty steady of the tee and keeps the ball in front of him.
Gunner has a strong game and is crazy long off the tee. After playing with him, I feel our games match well. We both play the same style game and are use to hitting 2nd shots from similar spots.
441 has multiple hof tags so he knows how to get it done in THP events. When I played with him his iron game really impressed and with the prime in his bag. I think we would make a strong team.
misike I haven't had the pleasure of playing with, nonetheless I would be pleased to have him as my partner.

Looking good JB!

Curious who's the gray hat for?

Looking good JB!

Curious who's the gray hat for?

Spoiler
Definitely

Spoiler
Actually neither team, just wanted to show the front

Sweet looking hats JB!

That red hat would look sweet with the red THP 1/4 zip

Hats are so money.

Been gone toda came back to my game getting bashed by OH hopefulls and some sweet looking lids

Those lids look good

Been gone toda came back to my game getting bashed by OH hopefulls and some sweet looking lids

No sir. Your game wasn't being bashed at all. Was just enlightening a fellow hopeful that if we wants a short game lesson he's probably better off getting in the Grandaddy and spending some time with RFC

The blue lid will look great covered in champagne Saturday evening. :angel:

Time to cross those jabronies off the list.

That red hat would look sweet with the red THP 1/4 zip

Think about it.
THPers from both squads could have matching hats and THP 1/4 zips.

Think about it.
THPers from both squads could have matching hats and THP 1/4 zips.
Scarlet and Grey hats for our Michigan friends.

Sounds great.

Scarlet and Grey hats for our Michigan friends.

Sounds great.

The only Michigander that is ok with those colors is jspangs...

The only Michigander that is ok with those colors is jspangs...

He's the Michigan version of Maynard lol they could trade hats and 1/4 zips after the event

Back