NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
One exciting thing about today is that the Leafs of the future (hopefully) will take to the ice tonight. Kind of excited about seeing a couple of them make their first starts against a fast TB team.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Keep hearing great things about Nylander.

We'll see. NHL vs. AHL is quite the difference. Size still worries me, especially after the World Juniors.

Always liked Maroon despite his poor skating and Patrick Kane asking him if he was late for the roller hockey championships (he played roller in St. Louis growing up). But it clears a couple million next year to sign the RFAs.

what a fool, I dont know who thought we'd get any of them... not with Bergevin. This guy can only shop in the bargain bin of expired goods

They should have at least got Yakupov for sure then, I think hes a stellar -84 +/- career.

Oh that place....so much.....speculation. The Leafs section is downright laughable.

I haven't been to HF Boards in years. It's the Internet hockey equivalent of the Mos Eisley spaceport.

I haven't been to HF Boards in years. It's the Internet hockey equivalent of the Mos Eisley spaceport.

I use to frequent there back in HS. After never seeing my name come up in the prospects threads, I stopped (jokes).

Young Leafs have looked OK so far. Can tell in the corners the strength difference though, bit no major negatives thus far luckily.

Haha, why did Calgary take Backstrom of our hands. That payroll flexibility the wild got was the best trade of the day.

Just turned on Rangers Jackets

Sparks let's up a weak one there. Though, for the most part, Leafs have put on most of the pressure this period.

If you ever doubted Johnsons toughness, two goals the night after taking a pick to the face oughta clear that up

If you ever doubted Johnsons toughness, two goals the night after taking a pick to the face oughta clear that up

#hockeyplayer.

This isn't the NBA, Wake.

Wow Atkinson is fast

Love Johnson. Gritty as hell

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Leafs looking good this period. Some turnovers, but great compete level and great chances.

Leafs looking good this period. Some turnovers, but great compete level and great chances.

Totally different look than when we played you a month or so ago.

Totally different look than when we played you a month or so ago.

Completely different roster haha.

They have a long, long way to go, but there's been some positives tonight.

I really hope Tampa makes a run again. They seem to be hitting their stride now. The transition game is so good. The biggest thing I notice this year vs last year is how they can sit back, be organized, keep the game to the outside and wait for the other team to make a mistake. Little more maturity to them this year, or lately anyways.

Completely different roster haha.

They have a long, long way to go, but there's been some positives tonight.

I really hope Tampa makes a run again. They seem to be hitting their stride now. The transition game is so good. The biggest thing I notice this year vs last year is how they can sit back, be organized, keep the game to the outside and wait for the other team to make a mistake. Little more maturity to them this year, or lately anyways.

Much more entertaining squad in my eyes.

Yeah I think the injuries and scoring struggles early in the year will help this squad come playoffs.

Man no idea how that hit on Brown wasn't a penalty, but he took care of it himself.

Man, like Carrick. I get he didn't fit in the Caps plans, but initial impressions are good. Seems to skate well, can move the puck. Only small, but will hit anyone. Like that the young guy dropped the gloves as well.

Good game, Wake.

That was a much more entertaining final two minutes than I hoped for, but we walk away with a win. I hate Vasilevsky lost the shutout at the end like that.

Oh well, we have a piece of the Division lead for the first time since the first week of the season I believe.

After failing to make any moves and get ANYTHING for Hamhuis Canucks fans are ready to riot methinks. Lock the doors!

Plus a couple young guys with promise. I think Coyotes get the better of it but I've never been a Boedker fan.
Tanguay had more points just last year than he did.

Tanguay is getting old and doesn't have much juice left. The avs have a bunch of finess players and I think Boedker will add some grit. Avs should never have gotten rid of Downie. Grit isn't the right term but he brings a different style.

Looks like Drouin will stay put on his couch. His agent has to feel like an ass.

Love Stevie Y hold his ground.

Haha, why did Calgary take Backstrom of our hands. That payroll flexibility the wild got was the best trade of the day.

I don't know the GM even said he wont get many starts.
After failing to make any moves and get ANYTHING for Hamhuis Canucks fans are ready to riot methinks. Lock the doors!

Canucks and Oilers are just so stupid. I can only laugh.

Last edited:

We'll see. NHL vs. AHL is quite the difference. Size still worries me, especially after the World Juniors.

Pretty funny.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Man, like Carrick. I get he didn't fit in the Caps plans, but initial impressions are good. Seems to skate well, can move the puck. Only small, but will hit anyone. Like that the young guy dropped the gloves as well.

I told you dude. He can play just couldn't crack the line up in DC.

Flyers absolutely dominated last night, Schenn was a monster! Nabbed the hat trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back