Android Phone Thread

Hey Kang sorry to switch topics around haha but I'm going to pick up a wireless charging pad, just curious which one you're using or is there one you'd suggest? Congrats on your new device btw, I know nothing about Sony I'll admit.

Hey Kang sorry to switch topics around haha but I'm going to pick up a wireless charging pad, just curious which one you're using or is there one you'd suggest? Congrats on your new device btw, I know nothing about Sony I'll admit.
This is what I have and works better than the round ones
aff3b50456a08caafdfcfd26a26822ca.jpg
a7b3b6ea16551040d98bb64857473407.jpg

Anyone get the v10? I'm loving the speed of mine.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Anyone get the v10? I'm loving the speed of mine.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
I keep going back and forth on whether to return my 6p for it. It's really a nice phone and has almost everything I want in a phone.

Awesome, thanks so much!
No problem. Just make sure to place it centered. Bit more hassle than the round ones because it's beveled, but charges better

No problem. Just make sure to place it centered. Bit more hassle than the round ones because it's beveled, but charges better
K will do. This charger I've got is still giving me issues on occasion so I might as well just go wireless.

Marshmallow has done wonders for battery life. I can get almost a day and a half on a full charge. So sweet

K will do. This charger I've got is still giving me issues on occasion so I might as well just go wireless.

Wireless will be slower.

Wireless will be slower.
Yup that's why I haven't bothered with it. I will wait till they release a wireless quick charge.

Yup that's why I haven't bothered with it. I will wait till they release a wireless quick charge.

It's still handy at the right times. I love using it at the house at night. You can lay it down and pick it up with no worries about keeping it plugged in, no wear and tear on your charging port as well. I wish my current phone had it.

It's still handy at the right times. I love using it at the house at night. You can lay it down and pick it up with no worries about keeping it plugged in, no wear and tear on your charging port as well. I wish my current phone had it.
Very true. I have it at work but haven't needed to set it up

#AndroidRules haha

Anyone set up Android Pay and actually used it? I just did it today and am going to try it out

Anyone set up Android Pay and actually used it? I just did it today and am going to try it out
Have not, but I'm interested. What is the acceptance rates?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Have not, but I'm interested. What is the acceptance rates?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
No idea but I have seen quite a few ads for it. I assume lots of stores will have the capability

No idea where I can even use it. Asked if the extension at the top of the machine was for phones at CVS last week and cashier had no idea what it was for...

I got an email after I set it up and it says millions of stores haha

No idea where I can even use it. Asked if the extension at the top of the machine was for phones at CVS last week and cashier had no idea what it was for...

Many national retailers accept it now, I think it has the highest acceptance of the mobile payment systems

Many national retailers accept it now, I think it has the highest acceptance of the mobile payment systems

Wouldnt Samsung pay be the largest since it appears to be multiple platforms in one?

Wouldnt Samsung pay be the largest since it appears to be multiple platforms in one?

You are right, I thought about that after posting, android pay works on non nfc devices as well.

Wait so wireless isnt quick charge? I thought it was

Wait so wireless isnt quick charge? I thought it was
Not for my Nexus 6 it isn't. Not sure if newer phones have it

Would be a bummer if it isn't

The new Samsungs, and maybe some others have fast wireless charging, still won't be near as fast as the normal fast charge.

Wireless is definitely slower charging. The trade off with convenience is worth it IMO

Back