Not sick, his room seems fine to me. We have a humidifier in there, but that's nothing new. Hoping this is just a phase. It's amazing how opposite he is from our 4 year old. They are like night and day.

Haha, I'm going through the same stuff and yes my kids are opposites.

It's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or any other Disney Jr. show theme song for me. My golf buddy had kids before I did and I used to pick on him all the time for singing Blues Clues on the course. I totally get it now.
It's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights. It's time to meet the Muppets on The Muppet Show Tonight!

I know the whole song by heart now ... as well as the nuances from each year of the five year run. But I'm glad Nick loves this show above all others, because it beats having to watch, say ... Caillou every day.

Not sick, his room seems fine to me. We have a humidifier in there, but that's nothing new. Hoping this is just a phase. It's amazing how opposite he is from our 4 year old. They are like night and day.

I hear you man. My son turns 2 in January and is the complete opposite of our almost 5 year old daughter. Adam is always sick and has never been a great sleeper. I was actually at home with him yesterday because he was sick. Our daughter hardly ever gets sick, has always slept great and been pretty maintenance free. I believe our son was sent to test our marriage!

Daddy's little man before Thanksgiving.

I hear you man. My son turns 2 in January and is the complete opposite of our almost 5 year old daughter. Adam is always sick and has never been a great sleeper. I was actually at home with him yesterday because he was sick. Our daughter hardly ever gets sick, has always slept great and been pretty maintenance free. I believe our son was sent to test our marriage!

Ha! I tell my wife our 14 month old was sent as punishment for her being the exact same way as a kid.

16-1/2 yo daughter got her license a couple of months ago, we got a car for her use recently. Having a hard time letting her go off on her own with it. With the driving I do and the things I see on the road, I have knots in my stomach every time she leaves the driveway. She's a good driver and it's a safe car, but the knuckleheads out there who are so distracted while they drive make me nervous.

Off season training began tonight!
15%2B-%2B3

Oh man the twins have started walking...

Teenager issues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our 18 mo old got tubes 6 months ago; and has continued to have 1-2 infections per month since. It's been a rough road as we found out he has a Pencillin allergy (nearly went into anaphylaxis) and we've been on antibiotic after antibiotic, drop after drop. We've gotten calls from daycare that his ears have been bleeding, pus-filled and weird drainage.

Took him in today after a routine check with his pediatrician came up with ANOTHER double infection. The ENT informed us that he has blood clots in both ears, and infection behind that. ENT wants to remove current tubes, do a membrane sweep to clean everything out and replace with new tubes.

I was perfectly fine in the office; and now my brain is spinning with why's, how come's and how do we know's

#feelingdefeated

Our 18 mo old got tubes 6 months ago; and has continued to have 1-2 infections per month since. It's been a rough road as we found out he has a Pencillin allergy (nearly went into anaphylaxis) and we've been on antibiotic after antibiotic, drop after drop. We've gotten calls from daycare that his ears have been bleeding, pus-filled and weird drainage.

Took him in today after a routine check with his pediatrician came up with ANOTHER double infection. The ENT informed us that he has blood clots in both ears, and infection behind that. ENT wants to remove current tubes, do a membrane sweep to clean everything out and replace with new tubes.

I was perfectly fine in the office; and now my brain is spinning with why's, how come's and how do we know's

#feelingdefeated

Ugh, poor little guy. He'll make it through it! Kids are resilient that way.

Girls are ready for the new Star Wars movie

041839ccc0dc3af30bff1f6821e5ed8d.jpg

bb46e3311e6e402234184edbff1f166a.jpg

#feelingdefeated

Really sorry to hear that. There is nothing harder than seeing your little one suffer. Stay strong and give him extra hugs every chance you can.

#feelingdefeated

Really sorry for you and your little one. It can feel overwhelming. Hang in there as best you can.

My son woke up screaming at 5am saying he fell out of bed and hit his head. Turns out he caught the edge of his night stand and put an inch long gash in his head. Off to the doc for stitches...

My son woke up screaming at 5am saying he fell out of bed and hit his head. Turns out he caught the edge of his night stand and put an inch long gash in his head. Off to the doc for stitches...
Hate to heat this. Hope your boy is ok.

Not a good way to be woken up for either of you. Hope he's OK. Just tell him chicks dig scars :)

My baby is sick for the first time :/ it's so sad. Some idiot at work decided to come to work extremely sick and didn't tell anyone, so we all were exposed to whatever it was. luckily we seem to have caught t early, and she's still a happy baby so far :)

tNQ7vQo.jpg

Mom on a cruise all this week. Brushing kiddos teeth tonight and notice something odd. One of his front teeth is chipped. Don't know when it happened, just that it did when I was his sole caregiver. Damn it.

2 sick kids with the virus that causes croup. My son sounds like a barking seal, luckily my daughter has outgrown that stage. Thankful for my in-laws watching them since they can't go to daycare otherwise I'd be home.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Mom on a cruise all this week. Brushing kiddos teeth tonight and notice something odd. One of his front teeth is chipped. Don't know when it happened, just that it did when I was his sole caregiver. Damn it.

Baby tooth at least? I was playing baseball with my 4 year old and some of his friends when one of them walked up to him and hit him in the mouth with a bat. It ended up killing his top right front tooth, which is now gray. Luckily the dentist said there is no permanent damage and it will fall out since it's a baby tooth, but it still looks odd.

My baby is sick for the first time :/ it's so sad. Some idiot at work decided to come to work extremely sick and didn't tell anyone, so we all were exposed to whatever it was. luckily we seem to have caught t early, and she's still a happy baby so far :)

tNQ7vQo.jpg
Hope she feels better soon...so cute too!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back