Highest and lowest score of 2015

90 and a 111.

High of 108 in April in the wind
Low of 84 two weeks ago (which didn't stop me from putting up an even 100 on Friday)

73 (2x) and 87.

Lowest for me -3 69
Highest +15 87

Both were scored in February this year.

Low 70 (-2) (Mens/White Tees)

High 85 (Championship/Blue Tees)

Low of 83
High of 90
.....been playing very consistently this summer and when my short game clicks in, the low will go lower.......

Low of 83
High of 90
.....been playing very consistently this summer and when my short game clicks in, the low will go lower.......

Be sure to hit up your local brothers to hit the course next time you're thinking about heading out. :banana:

Low of 80 and high of 92 I believe, I am selectively forgetful.

I'm excluding my home course. It's a par 31, and its just different there.

Lowest - 86
Highest - 93

I can live with that spread.

~Rock

Arrrggghhh!!! Sore subject. Failed to break 100 for the first time in a while, taking a 9 (was actually 2nd Bueller of the day) on the 18th hole at Champions in Columbus the other day. Anytime playing a course for the first time is a challenge so breaking 100 is the goal. It wasn't a difficult hole, just blocked a drive OB then tried to punch #3 to keep it in play and hit it about 150 yards. Just wrecked the hole completely up.

We replayed the front and I somewhat redeemed myself with a 44.

Best was an 86 at the local muni and an 87 at the regular, tougher track.

My low is 72 and my high is 87.

My lowest is 81 and my highest is 100ish as it was a nutty windy day 30+mph gusts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My lowest so far is 81 and the highest was 95.

78 and 103

High: 100.
Low: 78.

High: 114
Low: 86

Low 74 highest 88

my best was 89 at my home course a few weeks ago, by works was 105 in florida in February

Lowest: 76
Highest: 95

I'm kind of jealous at your consistency. Over the course of my golf life my score has fluctuated over 30 strokes, lol. From 76 to 100+. To have all of your scores within 6 strokes is kinda cool.

To be completely honest, there haven't been a whole lot of rounds this year yet. But I'm much more consistant than last year when I shot 96, then a month later had 3 straight rounds of over 120. (thus leading to the lessons)

Lowest is 84, highest is 97. Don't like the high and need to get the low lower.

High of 102 at the beginning of the season, Low of 89.

My high is 89 and my low is 76 for two combined nines, front and back sides of our league course. Low 18 is 79 twice.

Highest this year has been an early 96 where my glutes weren't firing and I was stuck between different release points. Lowest has been a 77 last Friday.

Back