WTB: 2007 Taylormade Burner Driver, 10.5*, Reg or Stiff Flex stock shaft

McRock

Reaction score
Handicap
Just as the title says, I'm hopeful someone out there has an old, 2007 Taylormade Burner Driver laying around. Want 10.5* head. I want the standard head (meaning not the "draw" head). I also prefer that it have the stock, REAX shaft in it in regular or stiff, but if you have the driver and the shaft is different, I'd still be willing to discuss it.

taylormade_burner_driver_views.jpg

Hit me up if you have one.

~Rock

Just as the title says, I'm hopeful someone out there has an old, 2007 Taylormade Burner Driver laying around. Want 10.5* head. I want the standard head (meaning not the "draw" head). I also prefer that it have the stock, REAX shaft in it in regular or stiff, but if you have the driver and the shaft is different, I'd still be willing to discuss it.

taylormade_burner_driver_views.jpg

Hit me up if you have one.

~Rock
I might have this in my basement. I'll check when I get home.

Thought I had this one, but I just checked and I believe it's the 09 version. Good luck finding one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I played with a guy last week that was still gaming this driver, it has always been a favorite of mine.

This is what I currently game. Mine is a 9* though (maybe 9.5* can't remember) with the US ProForce V2 Stiff shaft.

If I could convince my wife to let me spend $300+ for a new M2 driver, I'd be interested in letting it go.

This is what I currently game. Mine is a 9* though (maybe 9.5* can't remember) with the US ProForce V2 Stiff shaft.

If I could convince my wife to let me spend $300+ for a new M2 driver, I'd be interested in letting it go.

That's not going to work. Buying this for my Dad, he just has the Draw version of this driver and wants the standard non-draw model.

Coincidentally, I have the same shaft in the 2007 Burner 3 wood that I still game.

Thanks for checking everyone.

~Rock

Ok, hump day bump. Check your basements, old bags, and garages everyone.

~Rock

Just looked on ebay. There are a bunch on there, but kind of crazy what they still go for!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Just looked on ebay. There are a bunch on there, but kind of crazy what they still go for!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I trust THPers more than ebay, but that's where I'll have to go if no one on THP has one of these.

Got a burner super fast 10.5 sitting around you can have.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

That was one heck of a driver! I've been looking for one in really good condition for a while at the local shops and play it again. Great club.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have what I believe is the 2007 model you are looking for but its 9.5 degree. It has the stock Reax 50 gram stiff flex shaft, and headcover. If interested let me know.

I have what I think is the 2007 version but its 9.5 degree. It has the stock Reax 50 gram stiff flex shaft, headcover and its in good condition. Let me know if you are interested.

Have you tried 2nd Swing? They might have one.

Back