What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased an Odyssey Works #7CS thanks to an assist by our very own JDM expert Kang.

Well, I guess I can truly say my club hoing has no bounds. :act-up:
Very nice, very nice. Kang the Enabler.

Odyssey Tank #7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purchased an Odyssey Works #7CS thanks to an assist by our very own JDM expert Kang.

Well, I guess I can truly say my club hoing has no bounds. :act-up:

I knew he would get you past wanting a milled version. The RX insert and new insert is really good

​Range balls.

Grabbed a Cleveland Classic HB 2.0 putter the #9 head shape with the milled face. $34.33 brand new from RockBottomGolf, you bet I bought it!

Got a box of Snell My Tour Balls from RockBottomGolf, with free customization for $17.98 shipped, after their coupon.

18 holes of golf.

club dues and lime green ferrules and grips for the irons to change it up a bit and give me something to tinker with!

I just bought a set of 10 Lamkin UTx distressed blue grips. I really like the UTx acid green grips on my wedges and I am excited to put these on the rest of my clubs! Anyone have any long term experience with these? I know the Grandaddy guys love them so far!

I had a couple $20.00 off codes to Rock Bottom golf so I ordered a dozen yellow Chrome Soft with one code and another dozen yellow SuperSoft. Both boxes came with free personalization. Not bad for under $30.00 shipped.

Grabbed a few dozen Srixon Q-Stars in Yellow (The new version with the diagonal stripe on the box) since they were marked 30% off at the local Meijer's. Pretty sure it was a mismark but who am I to argue when they are my gamer and they mark the newest version down!

Grabbed a few dozen Srixon Q-Stars in Yellow (The new version with the diagonal stripe on the box) since they were marked 30% off at the local Meijer's. Pretty sure it was a mismark but who am I to argue when they are my gamer and they mark the newest version down!

That's a heck of a find. We typically do 2 for $40 which isn't great or anything, but Meijer does have some deals on golf balls I've found.

That's a heck of a find. We typically do 2 for $40 which isn't great or anything, but Meijer does have some deals on golf balls I've found.
Yea was just killing time waiting for my take out to be ready for pick up and Meijer's is right down the road so figured I'd walk around. Im happy with it lol under $38 for two dozen of my gamers, I'll take it!

SuperStroke Slim 3.0 and Nike Dura Feel glove.

Think I'm going to start collecting Odyssey Ball markers. I have the Buckets and added this one today.
e9f0f1093a63b3cf75b2d16943f270e1.jpg

Think I'm going to start collecting Odyssey Ball markers. I have the Buckets and added this one today.
e9f0f1093a63b3cf75b2d16943f270e1.jpg

You won't regret it. I got one in my SS gift tonight. It looks so good!

I knew he would get you past wanting a milled version. The RX insert and new insert is really good

I own a Works #9 so I'm a fan of the insert and the JDM #7 CS was available for a decent price even considering the exchange rate. I still want a Black Tour Series #7. I have the #1w, #4, and #9 and love the feel.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I just bought a set of 10 Lamkin UTx distressed blue grips. I really like the UTx acid green grips on my wedges and I am excited to put these on the rest of my clubs! Anyone have any long term experience with these? I know the Grandaddy guys love them so far!
Pringles, these grips are probably the best grip available for golfing in bad weather.

They last a long time when cleaned, about a season and a half for me and still going strong, I clean them about once every week or 2.

They are perfectly tacky with a tiny bit of "give" or "squish" but have a nice amount of cord in them too.

Overall, best grip I have ever owned. You won't be disappointed!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Some stunning Mizuno Blue S5 wedges, I've upgraded from my MP-T4's.

8_zpsk46m2bff.jpg

8a_zpsqvryaojk.jpg

and I treated myself to some Adidas Climaheat boots, mainly for my SkyCaddie mapping duties but they'll get broken in on Saturday in our Festive Texas Scramble.

boots_zpsg4pvuk3m.jpg

Some stunning Mizuno Blue S5 wedges, I've upgraded from my MP-T4's.

8_zpsk46m2bff.jpg

8a_zpsqvryaojk.jpg

and I treated myself to some Adidas Climaheat boots, mainly for my SkyCaddie mapping duties but they'll get broken in on Saturday in our Festive Texas Scramble.

boots_zpsg4pvuk3m.jpg
Nice haul. The wedges look sharp!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Pass for Cowboys

This came in..

7190fa4d767f6e0365020320e6c83a30.jpg

​New spikes for some golf shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back