Titleist Club Fitting Interview

Cool video. It was interesting to see how they approach club and ball fitting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well done. The explanation of how they analyze a bag and fit the ball and clubs from green back is interesting to listen to. I know when I swing by a Titleist Thursday later this month I have some questions for the rep as I head into the season with testing bot v1 and v1x

I enjoyed that. It's a really nice approach to club fitting that makes a ton of sense.

I'd love to get fit at the Titleist Performance Center down in southern MA. I've heard it's a great experience. But I'm most likely going to "settle" for a Titleist Thursday (which I've also heard good things about).
We will have something coming up on the this TPI location that I think many will enjoy. I'll tell you what, that facility was super impressive. It makes me want to go check out the one in MA as well.

We will have something coming up on the this TPI location that I think many will enjoy. I'll tell you what, that facility was super impressive. It makes me want to go check out the one in MA as well.

Road trip? Some good golf down that way as well.

Another quality interview Dean, thanks.

I like the approach to "investigate" the players bag and try to understand where they need the most help. It seems like Titleist realized they can produce better fittings with a little more investigation on why the player is playing the equipment they are.

Road trip? Some good golf down that way as well.
I think you will see why in the other piece we have, but man I would love to do a wedge fitting with at this facility. So yeah a road trip could be in order for the summer.

I think you will see why in the other piece we have, but man I would love to do a wedge fitting with at this facility. So yeah a road trip could be in order for the summer.

I have a feeling it would be the best place to get a wedge fitting locally, from what I've heard. Looking forward to that content.

That was a great interview and like Titleist's approach to a full bag fitting and to the ball.

This is awesome. I really feel that Titleist is doing a great job with this one. They are REALLY making themselves available to the consumer to get fit. With the "Titleist Thursday's" campaign, I have noticed other oem's have followed now.

I always thought about it a tee to green, not the reverse.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What an informative interview. I love the green-and-back approach. I learned quite a bit watching this interview.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I enjoyed that. It's a really nice approach to club fitting that makes a ton of sense.

I'd love to get fit at the Titleist Performance Center down in southern MA. I've heard it's a great experience. But I'm most likely going to "settle" for a Titleist Thursday (which I've also heard good things about).

I looked into getting fit for wedges at the Massachusetts facility last year. The quote was $250 just for wedges, and I think the price was the same for an iron fitting as well as just a driver/fairway wood fitting. I understand that it's a tour level facility, but I couldn't justify the cost for my game.

I like the idea of Titleist Thursdays, but didn't like the execution of it when I went last year. I was specifically looking at SM6 wedges, and the rep only wanted me to hit off of mats on a driving range. I had to ask permission to take the wedges over to the short game area, it didn't seem like that was a normal part of the wedge fitting process in a Titleist Thursday event. I think that those events are much better geared for full shots as opposed to wedges.

Awesome q&a there. Really like their approach to fitting, and the fact that there's so much more than numbers that go into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

The analogies make this video and it's context really hit home.

Titleist has launched a club fitting called 30 in 30 and one of the portions of that is what they call the Interview and it is where each golfer works with the fitter in answering questions about the current setup, what works best for them and more.

In this THP TV Inside Look, we bring you what that interview is like and how to be prepared for your fitting.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/30-in-30-titleist-fitting-examined/
Nicely done and solid interview.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Gods way to break down the fitting process. I'm liking Titleist a lot more this year.

I like the methodology there. Fit the ball to the irons and the Woods to the ball. It makes sense. So many people make choices based on tee to green instead of the other way around. When you hear what anyone who really knows their stuff, they always say work from the green back.

Well done on the interview and the production JB and ddec! Looked very good and very polished.

Glad everybody enjoyed this one. It was fun to shoot out at their Oceanside facility and we have a lot more coming.

Glad everybody enjoyed this one. It was fun to shoot out at their Oceanside facility and we have a lot more coming.

It's such a beautiful facility.

That was great! Really informative description of the process and theory behind fitting from TPI, and Dean was engaging and kept it going at a fast pace. I can't wait to see more in this series.

This is awesome. I can't wait to see what other content you have to come! Thanks, JB!

Very solid and traditional way to a fitting. More than likely more involved at TPI but good to see they cover all their bases.

Would be awesome to visit their facility and go through a fitting. This was a great interview and it was nice to hear from a brand that I'm not too informed about besides their golf balls.

Back