Titleist Club Fitting Interview

Glad you all are enjoying this one. A good conversation and I wish we kept the audio going afterwards because Glenn and I spoke for about 20 more minutes about the topic.

Glad you all are enjoying this one. A good conversation and I wish we kept the audio going afterwards because Glenn and I spoke for about 20 more minutes about the topic.

Oh dang, I loved the piece yesterday. The whole crime scene approach was a novel way to look at it. I would've never guessed I could learn that much about the fitting process without ever seeing someone swing a club or the resultant numbers, or even seeing a breakdown of the clubs making up that bag. But there was more? ... And it's gone? ... Nooooo!

Bravo my friend. This one is REALLY good.

Was he nervous on camera? At times I felt like it came across that way and you did a great job of summarizing his thoughts.

Was he nervous on camera? At times I felt like it came across that way and you did a great job of summarizing his thoughts.

Not really. Not from what we could see in person anyway. But when I was watching this after it posted I kind of thought the same thing.

I love the concept of viewing my bag as a crime scene... :) Great Job Dean!

That would have been nice. I could easily listen to him talk for another 20 mins or more

did he talk at all about which driver was better suited to which ball?

This was a good interview and interesting. I like how they are not there to change your swing, but to help you get the right clubs and gaping for your swing.

did he talk at all about which driver was better suited to which ball?

Not really because it would rally be preference and different for each golfer

Cool stuff!!!

Fantastic video and interview Dean. I was fascinated how they approach a fitting as fitter and how they look at the bag and try to optimize it.

Also how they fit the ball to the iron and driver to the ball was interesting and I liked how they start from the green back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a fun day out at TPI with their team (both fitters and others). We got to spend hours talking about the brand, the industry and golf in general and we have another piece that will air in a couple of weeks that gives a behind the scenes look at the facility and what different areas are for and it is a really fun look.

It was a fun day out at TPI with their team (both fitters and others). We got to spend hours talking about the brand, the industry and golf in general and we have another piece that will air in a couple of weeks that gives a behind the scenes look at the facility and what different areas are for and it is a really fun look.

Sounds awesome. Looking forward to it!

That sounds fantastic.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

That would be so fun to go through that........

Sounds like u had a blast JB. U pretty much have the dream job for most of us, haha.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That sounds like a really good time. Can't wait to see the new content!

That place makes me want to play vokey wedges

Sounds like u had a blast JB. U pretty much have the dream job for most of us, haha.

All in a days work my friend. Spent 4+ hours with the team at Titleist from marketing director to head of internal testing and talked a lot about their goals, their gear and THP.

All in a days work my friend. Spent 4+ hours with the team at Titleist from marketing director to head of internal testing and talked a lot about their goals, their gear and THP.
That's awesome JB! Golf is an amazing sport and so much that goes into it from skills, to brand marketing, to the product itself.

Pretty neat THP TV spot coming next week done the same day as this one that gives an entire tour of the facility with explanations of every area.

Good news. The last spot was one of the most informative I've seen on fitting philosophy. Was worried this additional footage had been lost in the fury of Hilton sprinkler heads

Good news. The last spot was one of the most informative I've seen on fitting philosophy. Was worried this additional footage had been lost in the fury of Hilton sprinkler heads

I lost one portion of it, so with some fun editing, it will make it.

Back