The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks JRod. Insurance is a joke. We had to pay a ton of money last year for services for our daughter because our insurance didn't think it was needed so they didn't cover it, even though her doctors thought it would benefit her. Hear similar stories all the time.

I have to be on a train to NYC in less than 7 hours.

#noshot

I also got sunburn today.

#weaksauce

A car just went through my backyard....

And I watched it pull into a driveway a block over.....

I'll be right back!

I have to be on a train to NYC in less than 7 hours.

#noshot

I also got sunburn today.

#weaksauce

Can you set your CFO up with #441? I bet they could find you an apt for when you have to head to the city.

Stupid kids.
A kid was dared to drive through a lawns around town from one of his buddies.

Well... I dared him to let his dad know when he gets home from work to come talk to me about it.
He told me in no uncertain terms to F off...
I told him in no uncertain terms that I have a video security system that I can read his license plate off to his father or the police. His choice.
I let him know he gets to choose..

Funny how his tone changed.

"I guess if the police get called my dad will know anyway"

Kids not as dumb as I thought.

Stupid kids.
A kid was dared to drive through a lawns around town from one of his buddies.

Well... I dared him to let his dad know when he gets home from work to come talk to me about it.
He told me in no uncertain terms to F off...
I told him in no uncertain terms that I have a video security system that I can read his license plate off to his father or the police. His choice.
I let him know he gets to choose..

Funny how his tone changed.

"I guess if the police get called my dad will know anyway"

Kids not as dumb as I thought.

You are too nice. Do you know the family? If I didn't know them and the kid told me to f off, I'd like to think that I'd have gone straight to the police.

The Official Rant of the Day

You are too nice. Do you know the family? If I didn't know them and the kid told me to f off, I'd like to think that I'd have gone straight to the police.

I live in a very small town, I know of the family.
Yeah, I think the kid came to the realization that he was F'ed....

Last edited:
Dealing with an insurance issue as well. Jace is supposed to have surgery to get tubes put in his ear. The hospital where the surgery is taking place came back and said they aren't in our network. The wife checks the website and the website shows the hospital is in the network. Regardless, the hospital won't approve the surgery and now everything is on hold and if Jace gets another ear infection we are very limited on antibiotics he can have
Sorry to hear that. Not as important as your child but I just found out my insurance will not cover the allergy program (from a MD) because they say it's an elective, I guess the fact I have have had allergy related respiratory and sinus infection twice thus year is elective as well

Nothing like a server crashing just as you get in to bed. Grrrrr

5:05 am trains should not exist.

330 wake ups for a 6am flight after putting in 76 hrs over 5 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my bike all set to go so I could wake up early and ride... And it was 48 degrees when I woke up. So stationary bike it is... Ughhh. Enough with this weather.

Got my bike all set to go so I could wake up early and ride... And it was 48 degrees when I woke up. So stationary bike it is... Ughhh. Enough with this weather.

#Weaksauce

Don't they have layers for that sort of stuff?

Don't they have layers for that sort of stuff?

Bike with sweatpants and a windbreaker or just ride the bike in my house. There is no real rush to do it, just wanted to get out and get some fresh air. I can ride tonight after golf.

Having it be cold sucks, there's nothing better than a bike ride early in the morning when the air feels so crisp. I guess i could say the same thing about teeing off about 630 or so...

5:05 am train, do I get coffee? Nah, I'll sleep instead.

Arrive at New York Penn at 7:30, do I get coffee? Nah, they have breakfast at training.

Now sitting in training and NO BREAKFAST.

(Petey)

Having it be cold sucks, there's nothing better than a bike ride early in the morning when the air feels so crisp. I guess i could say the same thing about teeing off about 630 or so...

I suppose I could get some lycra but that would be a crime against humanity.

5:05 am train, do I get coffee? Nah, I'll sleep instead.

Arrive at New York Penn at 7:30, do I get coffee? Nah, they have breakfast at training.

Now sitting in training and NO BREAKFAST.

(Petey)

:angry: :at-wits-end: :angry:

Sounds like my luck. I've done similar with the same line of thinking, and got screwed.

Thank you for holding, your estimated wait time is between 30 and 60 minutes.

Crap

Thank you for holding, your estimated wait time is between 30 and 60 minutes.

Crap

Could be worse. Just a few days ago I had an issue with American.
Estimated wait time of 24 minutes OR we can call you back and you dont lose your spot in line.
Great call me back, except hang up on me as soon as you do.
Start process over. This time, I will outsmart them and stay on hold. Except then I get hung up on after 24 minutes holding on TWO OCCASIONS.

Turns out they were aware and had a phone issue and got it fixed and got me a live voice the next day. But frustrating as heck.

Been waiting all week for a package that was scheduled to be delivered today. Wake up to an email telling me my package was late on arrival and will be delivered on Tuesday :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back