Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coldest I have ever been in my life.

ae16047c77864e1ac19ab1848d4ee7ae.jpg

Launch monitor supported

Damn it man... That's crazy long.

That's almost like a 270 average

As stated before, I'll be over here in the fairway, while you're looking for your ball.

I wonder if most people realize how long 270 is.
Nope. 270 seems to be that "magical" number people put out there too often. Ya know, not 300 but longer than 250.

Nope, just like most people don't realize how fast a green rolling an 11 is.

Nope, just like most people don't realize how fast a green rolling an 11 is.

No joke. I think Coghill dubsdred was like a 10 or 11 and it was stupid. Give me an 8 please haha

I should point out that I am probably the person on here that has not only known Gunner for the longest (middle school) but I can verify a few things.

1: He did play football in HS....not well. Imagine him as North Royalton HS starting QB. Let's just say he didn't thrown the ball much.
2: I was at the golf show with him last year and am the one who took that picture of 368yd. He is long when he wants to be.....really long. But on average he is not crazy long. Or I should say he doesn't try to be (unless hes mad). In which case....look out below!!!

A first down past two football fields back of end zone to back of end zone, and I'm not close to it at the moment

Did you just say he was like Al Bundy?
Sweet. Ohio, Illinois what's the difference.

Illinois has Cog Hill and deep dish pizza. Ohio doesn't have Malort. Tough decision

JB, I can only attest to having 3 TD's and 2 2pt conversions in one game. I can't hold a candle to Bundy's 4TD game!

Illinois has Cog Hill and deep dish pizza. Ohio doesn't have Malort. Tough decision

Neither have Coney Dogs
Except both.

JB, I can only attest to having 3 TD's and 2 2pt conversions in one game. I can't hold a candle to Bundy's 4TD game!

I miss high school football. Stupid knee.

Still got the letterman jacket to?

ATTENTION OHIO HOPEFULS

Since we wont have time for a "draft combine" I would like anyone interested in making the team to answer these questions via PM (you can post them here too, but I want a PM so I can keep tabs easier).

1. What is your current index?
2. What is your goal index wise by the time of the event?
3. What do you consider are your strengths of your golf game?
4. What are your weaknesses that you need to improve?
5. What kind of player are you teammate wise when playing alongside a fellow teammate?
6. What is your plan to help assure your team is victorious in June?
7. Why do you want to be apart of this team?
8. Why should I pick you?

Good stuff MDean!

I sent you the PM, but i will post it here as well.

1. What is your current index? 7.8
2. What is your goal index wise by the time of the event? 5
3. What do you consider are your strengths of your golf game? Tee game and short game have been my strengths this year
4. What are your weaknesses that you need to improve? GIR has been my hold back this season. But recently it has improved with properly fit clubs and will be something i really focus on going into 2016
5. What kind of player are you teammate wise when playing alongside a fellow teammate? I feel like i do a good job of staying in the now. Especially in match play. It doesnt do you any good to dwell on a bad hole and sure as hell isnt any good to look ahead. Stay positive, stay in the now and focus on the shot thats right in front of you. If i see my partner starting to get tense or down on himself i will step in and do my best to keep everything calm and fun.
6. What is your plan to help assure your team is victorious in June? Be honest with my handicap and test myself when it comes to course selection. It doesnt do me any good to rack up good scores at an easy course i know like the back of my hand. I need to make sure my handicap travels no matter which direction it goes in. If it goes up so be it. I will need those extra pops when the time comes for my match. Being relatively close to Boulder means i will be playing it as much as i can this coming season in prep for the event. I will also be getting back in shape. And even though round is a shape, its not one i want to be anymore. 36 holes is a lot of golf and then throw in the mental aspect of it being a THP event with state pride on the line, the last thing i want to do is play crappy because i was physically and mentally drained.
7. Why do you want to be apart of this team? Having the opportunity to tee it up at a THP event representing my state against a rival state.... Who wouldnt want to do that? I grew up a Buckeye. I grew up hating that state up north. I love the THPers up there but it would be so awesome to be a part of the fist Team Ohio in the first ever Regional Rivalry series. This event is going to be fun and i want to be a part of that fun. All of THP is going to be watching this event and i want to be part of the winning team!
8. Why should I pick you? I feel like there are a couple different things i can bring to Team Ohio. I have a decent game, i can tee it up with anyone and have fun, i have team event experience both winning and losing and i know how awesome winning can be and i know how much losing blows. In the end i want this event to be fun and i want to win. You will get everything i have, just as my last two captains have gotten.

Sent a PM as well, but I'll also post this here.

1. What is your current index? 8.4
2. What is your goal index wise by the time of the event? if I trend like I did to end the year, I would like to work towards somewhere at least high 6 or low 7 by this event.
3. What do you consider are your strengths of your golf game? Short game. I am extremely confident with my wedges around the green and feel like I can get up and down from anywhere.
4. What are your weaknesses that you need to improve? Longer approaches into the green. (170+ yards)
5. What kind of player are you teammate wise when playing alongside a fellow teammate? Steady eddy. I play a consistent game and don't get too down after bad shots or too over hyped after good ones. I let my consistency feed over to my teammate and help them stay on course which helps the team play well.
6. What is your plan to help assure your team is victorious in June? Practice practice practice. I've shown myself that putting in work pays off after taking my HC from a 13 to an 8 this year, so more of the same and I should be going in the right direction.
7. Why do you want to be apart of this team? Because as much as everyone likes to pick on it, I love Ohio. Representing my state would be an awesome honor in an event like this. Born and raised here, and ready to fight for it.
8. Why should I pick you? I've shown that my handicap travels to THP events, and have done so at a major event as well. I'm a great partner on course. I love having fun. But I want to win, and I want to win for Ohio.

Back