Tiger Woods Is Done

Back on topic please.

hilarious article. Tiger woods is not finished.. He is frustrated,but not done. His game is rusty and will take time to recover from being off for 8 months and recovering from major knee surgery.

5 top 10's with 1 win isnt too bad for his first 5 stroke play tournaments. Nobody else would be able to do that.

Did anyone else get the email from Nike about the live Tiger Woods webcast tonight?

Not I, but when and where?

I am going to win that signed driver, so that I can sell it on eBay for 10k.

Anyone listen? What did he say? How did it go? Did he resign from golf since his talent is entirely dried up now? :sarcasm:

He is shutting it down for a few weeks and working on his swing.

I completely forgot to watch.

Like there'll never be another opportunity to see it.

T7AM48.JPG

what the hell is that? it's freaky

what the hell is that? it's freaky

It's a 6" vinyl figure sold on TigerWoods.com.

10" - $24.99

T7AM52.JPG

6" - $14.99

T7AM47.JPG

T7AM48.JPG

12" Resin - $199.99

T7AM49.JPG

Spoiler
On that last one, does anyone else feel like they forgot to put in a tiny Tokyo with tiny Japanese people running and screaming?

To bad that wasn't the real Tiger. I would not mind if Tiger was frozen in carbonite like Han Solo. I would not miss him at all.

200 bux for a 12" resin tiger...um yeah..think I'll pass. It hardly even looks like him. who is buying this sh!t?

To bad that wasn't the real Tiger. I would not mind if Tiger was frozen in carbonite like Han Solo. I would not miss him at all.

Funny,
He said the same thing about you....hehe:confused2:

Tiger would be to arrogant to care. I hope Tiger is done.

Why, because he hurts Rory's chances at winning week in and week out?

Crazy even if Tiger leaves the tour, Rory is still a non-factor...sorry to burst your bubble.

You are right, he is not all that bad. But he is not all that good either by PGA Tour Standards.

Back