2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Hey DJ...There is a lot of sand there. If you are going to do something stupid, ask a rules official.

That was the craziest thing I've seen a ball do in a while

Rough hole for Reed.

4 Jack

Bad break for dj man that had to roll 60 yards back.

DJ must have really made the golf gods angry for some reason.

Gotta stop the bleeding here Reed... Need a birdie to help the cause

Does that lie really look better than at the bottom?

Maybe a dumb question? Shouldn't DJ have marked the original spot of his ball before he picked it up? Now they were guessing where is was; "next to that rock..."

We've had quite a few thpers play the course, some like it and some don't. But I don't think anybody thoughts mirror his, and I doubt any of them shot 24 over their handicap.

Does anybody know if Player bid to design the courses?

This course just needs a windmill and clown's mouth to hit into.

DJ working with his caddy reminds me of hte movie Step Brothers....Although they may have been smarter.

We've had quite a few thpers play the course, some like it and some don't. But I don't think anybody thoughts mirror his, and I doubt any of them shot 24 over their handicap.

Does anybody know if Player bid to design the courses?

We all would have playing the tees he was discussing. Every single one of us.

Wow great shot by DJ

DJ working with his caddy reminds me of hte movie Step Brothers....Although they may have been smarter.

Seriously. It's like his brother has never been a part of a ruling like that before. Either that or in their contract it says to do nothing without being told

We all would have playing the tees he was discussing. Every single one of us.
Obviously you wouldn't, and I'm sure it wasn't designed for amateurs to play them.

I don't think amateurs would fare well from the tees at any US Open.

He's free to criticize the course, but his complaints outside of pace of play made no sense to me.

New leader

Gravity sucks sometimes.

Love it. "Did that really get into the rough? You've got to be kidding me".

Back