Wilson Tour RX "Deep Undercut" Specs

play2win8989

Reaction score
Handicap
Too high
I just (literally) dusted off my first set of Golf Clubs - the Wilson RX "Deep Undercut" complete set. They are CRAZY looking but I was wondering if anyone had the specs/lofts of these clubs.

They're old - from like 2007-2008 - and the club faces are HUGE. I will post a picture of them next to my Ben Hogan PTX's. They even dwarf my Fly Z XL's.

Anyway - sort of an obscure question - but I couldn't find the lofts/specs anywhere online. I seriously doubt anyone here has them but if they do, please post.

I just (literally) dusted off my first set of Golf Clubs - the Wilson RX "Deep Undercut" complete set. They are CRAZY looking but I was wondering if anyone had the specs/lofts of these clubs.

They're old - from like 2007-2008 - and the club faces are HUGE. I will post a picture of them next to my Ben Hogan PTX's. They even dwarf my Fly Z XL's.

Anyway - sort of an obscure question - but I couldn't find the lofts/specs anywhere online. I seriously doubt anyone here has them but if they do, please post.

Sorry, no luck I did a search, but did not find any reviews, etc... The new version is $179 for a full set at Budget. Were these a full set too?

Dave

Back