Rory will be late for the pac fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rory will be late for the pac fight

Not going.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Not going.

During the interviews he said he paid a fortune for the tickets. Guess he sold it, either way the golf will pay out will be good if he finishes strong.

During the interviews he said he paid a fortune for the tickets. Guess he sold it, either way the golf will pay out will be good if he finishes strong.

If he was able to make the last min. sale, he may have made on them. He's watching from the media tent on what appears to be a 27" TV haha

If he was able to make the last min. sale, he may have made on them. He's watching from the media tent on what appears to be a 27" TV haha

I still think he should've called it the Nike giveaway and get reimbursed by nike. Pocketchange for Nike and good press for both

I think he gave his ticket to Westwood. Westwood took a picture on Twitter of Rory's best friend and him on a plane to the fight.

WGC Matchplay (Spoilers)

Looked really cold in San Fransisco. 6:45 tee time has got to be tough.

edit: Casey has been up all night vomiting. Not sure if he does best Rory, how effective he will be today.

Golf channel reports Casey is ill. Outlook not good for him this morning.

Rory got him hammered while watching MayPac fight. He's just hungover.

Golf channel reports Casey is ill. Outlook not good for him this morning.
My only hope is doomed. Just didnt look good on the tee shot either. And no way he makes it 2 rounds today that way.

My only hope is doomed. Just didnt look good on the tee shot either. And no way he makes it 2 rounds today that way.

Yep mine too. He looks awful.

He looks terrible, but just crushed a 4w 270+ yards.

WGC Matchplay (Spoilers)

He looks terrible, but just crushed a 4w 270+ yards.

Lol I was thinking the same thing. Rory coming up short there is a bit surprising.

I've always liked Furyk but this week has made me a fan. From watching a match controlling his fate, to joking around with fluff before his round he just seems like a cool guy.

After his drive, I thought it'd take him 3 shots to get to the green. He looks like death frozen over, yet has a chance to win the hole. I don't know how happy he'd be about it.

Dumb question: does the tournament hold onto players bags when a round is suspended, or do they check what clubs everyone has and make sure they don't change it up? Or is it an honor thing?

Yikes, never mind. Looks like Rors will be moving on. Furyk vs Rory will be very interesting to watch.

Glad McIlroy is moving on. Great match upcoming.

Well that didn't take long. Tough break for Casey.

Rough way for Casey to go out.

Bummer it's too bad the darkness came last night. That was a great match. Today should be good.

Casey hit the better shot but got a terrible lie. Very unfortunate but I don't think he wanted or needed to keep playing.

It's almost unfair that Woodland games the XR. So long.

Those odyssey works bags are pretty sweet.

Back