Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a day... Thanks for such a great time everyone. Looking forward to tomorrow and all the fun.

And KANG.... You are much too generous sir.

What a great night. The zoo crew is so awesome, just fun people to hangout with. So down to earth and they make you feel so welcome. Being with THPers is great, when Callaway is involved its like turning it up to 11.

One thing about being awake at silly o'clock has meant I was able to catch up on this thread

Great pics, great golf and as for that candied bacon, I want to try it!

Can't wait for the Sunday coverage

i get to play with derek again and it's gonna be fun! Add in the fact we have callaway ladies in our group!!! Bring on the fun and f bombs lol
oh boy i dont think i have ever heard derek use an f bomb lol

Play all day on a great course with great people and separated by a few points (go chad). That is a testament to how awesome this scoring format is. Everyone gets to play everyhole. Today will be a blast! #imwithchad

I want some candied bacon for breakfast now.

All caught up now, what a freaking battle! Some #Zoocrew on #Zoocrew crimes to be committed today with those pairings and I think #TeamChad will emerge victorious. Nonetheless, what an experience for those lucky enough to be involved. Incredible treatment.

Oh, and candied bacon just blew my mind. Wow.

The royal battle kicks off at 9am and its going to be a close one I have a feeling.

Best of luck everyone today, go out and win #TheKing!!

And remember not only are you playing for the crown, you're also vying for a coveted spot in another magical event.....

eef428c58cb3a20d400e6468c83b8d38.jpg

I think it's going to be a great day!

Good luck guys! Keep the pedal to the metal team Chad!

This waking up early thing is lovely! Come on sunlight!

3 shots back going into singles today , No problem plenty of talent on #TeamHarry to pull this off . Go get em boys and girls !

Good luck to everyone today and have fun. I'm excited to see how this pans out and think it's gonna be close. Leave it all out there!

180 points available today.

180 points available today.
What's the over under on the final point margin between the two teams?

With 180 points available, just shows how close that 3 point difference is. Going to be an exciting day!

With 180 points on the line, three is absolutely nothing. This will be very fun indeed to see how everything shakes out.

I'm nervous just waiting for the single matches to begin. Play well everyone. It's going to be an exciting day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back