Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gird up them loins guys and them panties ladies and get ready to rumble. :deadhorse::bomb:

Play well everyone. Looking forward to tuning in after todays round. Long Live The King!

JM

180 points is going to make this a fun day of golf and a anything is possible type of day.

The live update thread today is going to be off the hook good. So much action coming fast and furious.

Let's go TeamHarry! Bring it home!

oh boy i dont think i have ever heard derek use an f bomb lol
It won't be coming from him, but the two ladies who he will be playing with.

Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Good luck out there today everyone! Don't let the pressure of singles get to you. With this new format you are never out of it and every point counts! Have fun and enjoy yourselves. Oh and #TeamHarry bring home the hardware!

Don't forget one of you gets to do this all again even bigger and better in December! #MVP #TheGrandaddy

Last edited:
Mano y mano........it's time! Singles are so exciting.

Team Harry! Defend the Crown!

just caught up, liking some of those pairings, gonna see some 'royal rumbles' out there. Enjoy the round today!

Packing up. Gonna grab breakfast. Check out and get to the range. Singles Sunday is here. Let's do this!! #TeamHarry

Play well everyone!!

Match announcement

Scottyg vs velardo
Neb vs bigskyirish

Vflash Vs time4tim
Cmac13 Vs schanker

Rhionna Vs Kirsten
Dhartman Vs kc720

Finley Vs Ethan
Asn21 Vs sandiegonative

Fupresti Vs puttin4bird
Harry Vs chad

Excitement is in the air!!!

Bump for morning crowd. Setting up to be an exciting day!

The Sunday Singles match was the most pressure packed round of golf I've ever played. The golf was awesome, but the best part was walking away with a lifelong friend.

Enjoy yourselves today and be sure to take a moment and realize you're in a position SO MANY other THPers wish that they were in. Play well everyone!

0241837d3a03a6e734766eedd2ab3348.jpg
Kang going with the salmon this morning. Think he's trying to find the magic I had yesterday.

Sunday red. Let's go fellas! #TeamHarry

72b407e7d5a07910264fd34287bd8339.jpg

Good luck everybody. Have a blast today.

If you're going with the Tiger Woods Sunday red, just make sure to activate your glutes!!!
I had to bend down to grab my shoes.... Does that activate them??

Ready for some golf. Don't know if you guys know this, but I kind of like wearing red, so good pick by Harry.

272bf559e8cccdd35283c3df1d559151.jpg

In the spirit of good competition and power socks, I'll be wearing these today. Team Hashtag is the shark and blood is in the water! Go get that crown!

#ImWithChad

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430662453.597432.jpg

6aca38f8e3950588d3e113557062f13d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie but kind of look forward to following the Fup/Jake match today. That has potential in becoming a classic.

Good luck to all today.....but in the end there can be only one.

Those range/warmup sessions at THP Events are truly special and always SO much fun! Excitement in the air but everyone is still focused and intense.

Have fun today everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back