Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

Well done by Everton earlier, now COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!

Arsenal are fortunate to get a point.

I thought Arsenal played well, but weren't good enough. Aaron Ramsey was man of the match for me.

This relegation commercial is kinda mean...... Haha

Newcastle United is a dumpster fire.

Stoke vs Swansea City just under way

A great result for us today, and crucial. Even with that win though, we're still up to our necks in the brown stuff!!!!! Real squeaky bum stuff!!!!

Last edited:
Missed getting this up yesterday. Hope you all saw your favorite team today!

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on an NBC-affiliated channel and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Sunday, May 3:

• Chelsea vs Crystal Palace, 8:30am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Spurs vs Man City, 11am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
Monday, May 4:

• Hull City vs Arsenal, 3pm, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/#pYmlBYgu9rLtj0vl.99

Looks like Chelsea will win it today. Next year will be Arsenal's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A great result for us today, and crucial. Even with that win though, we're still up to our necks in the brown stuff!!!!! Real squeaky bum stuff!!!!

Mark would you rather have an FA cup, or avoid relegation ? What is more important.

What a season for Chelsea.

Ugh seeing Terry happy just makes me nauseous.

Mark would you rather have an FA cup, or avoid relegation ? What is more important.

Avoid relegation without a doubt (although that will cost me some golf balls). There is a theory over on the Villa forums that if we go down, we at least have a great chance of winning the championship next year. I don't agree with that at all. Staying up means everything! Then again, the FA cup is important to us. What's more, I feel a lot more confident than I did 2 or so months ago. Sherwood has totally revised the team. Players have stepped up to the plate and are leading out on the pitch and Benteke is the form striker of the league!

Avoid relegation without a doubt (although that will cost me some golf balls). There is a theory over on the Villa forums that if we go down, we at least have a great chance of winning the championship next year. I don't agree with that at all. Staying up means everything! Then again, the FA cup is important to us. What's more, I feel a lot more confident than I did 2 or so months ago. Sherwood has totally revised the team. Players have stepped up to the plate and are leading out on the pitch and Benteke is the form striker of the league!

Yeah after seeing Wigan's struggles that makes sense. I think Burnley, QPR, and Leicester are going down.

Haters gonna hate...We're (still) Top of the League.

No last day of the season dramatics here. Close it out with three games to spare. Boring, Boring, Chelsea indeed.

More like Dominating, Dominating Chelsea.

Haters gonna hate...We're (still) Top of the League.

No last day of the season dramatics here. Close it out with three games to spare. Boring, Boring, Chelsea indeed.

More like Dominating, Dominating Chelsea.
Yup. Very good team. They still make me sick. Hopefully the avoid any Financial Fairplay trouble.

Yup. Very good team. They still make me sick. Hopefully the avoid any Financial Fairplay trouble.

Anything worse that seeing Cesc in a blue shirt winning a trophy?

Yeah after seeing Wigan's struggles that makes sense. I think Burnley, QPR, and Leicester are going down.

Burnley and QPR without a doubt. There's 5 teams fighting to avoid that 3rd spot. I think we'll survive due to the bit of form we've found and the slightly easier run in we have, no more big teams for us. I think Sunderland and Newcastle will survive by the skin of their teeth. I think Hull could be the other team due to their final games. Tottenham then Man U may be the death of them. That said, I don't fancy being a Sunderland supporter having to beat potentially beat Chelsea on the final day to stay up.

Anything worse that seeing Cesc in a blue shirt winning a trophy?

Oh sure, plenty worse. I don't fault Cesc for anything. Arsenal had right of first refusal if Barcelona sold Cesc. Wenger chose to spend elsewhere. FWIW, by not signing Cesc we all got to see how good Francis Coquelin is.

Oh sure, plenty worse. I don't fault Cesc for anything. Arsenal had right of first refusal if Barcelona sold Cesc. Wenger chose to spend elsewhere. FWIW, by not signing Cesc we all got to see how good Francis Coquelin is.

Very true. I guess him saying he would only ever wear an Arsenal shirt in England rubbed me the wrong way. But it's 2015 and there isn't a lot of loyalty anymore. Do you think we sell Theo in the summer?

Very true. I guess him saying he would only ever wear an Arsenal shirt in England rubbed me the wrong way. But it's 2015 and there isn't a lot of loyalty anymore. Do you think we sell Theo in the summer?

Yes. I would be surprised if there aren't more players sold. Carl Jenkinson is gone. Rosiscky isn't resigned. Yaya Sonogo may be sold. I think Alex Oxlade-Chamberline or Jack Wilshire may be out as well.

Very true. I guess him saying he would only ever wear an Arsenal shirt in England rubbed me the wrong way. But it's 2015 and there isn't a lot of loyalty anymore.

Don't forget, Barcelona was selling, but Arsenal wasn't buying. Arsenal didn't want him back. That's not disloyalty on his part.

I just bought a Walcott jersey before he came back. I should of gone with Alexis. I agree with selling Theo, Rocisky, Carl, and Yaya. I think we get will keep jack and oz even though I think jack may be very fragile and may never play a full season.

Back