2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Nice Norman stuff here. Keep him talking.

What the heck happened to Rickie, He is making Tiger look like a superstar.

I want to preface this comment by saying I haven't watched a lot of coverage today. With that said I'm not impressed at all by the announcers nor am I pressed with the course. Maybe it will get better over the next 3 days.

And Tiger just looks terrible IMHO.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

I'll loan Tiger my FW and Driver. They're set for draw.

He should leave the driver in the car. 3w stinger off every tee

So what's he going to hit for approach shots then instead of irons? The little I've seen of him today that has been where he's been awful.

What the heck happened to Rickie, He is making Tiger look like a superstar.

Rickie nearly aced a hole with a driver... I'd love to see Tiger try to hit a fairway with his driver.

Wow I just checked the scorecard, 8 over on 4 holes? How does he do that? If I did that I would be contemplating quitting, and I suck at golf.

Sieth making a charge here and the end.

BTW does anyone know where he's from cause no one has said yet?

Nice Norman stuff here. Keep him talking.

Coverage (especially production stuff - live mics, someone scribbling on the screen w/ a telestrator) has been spotty - but, I've been happy w/ the commentary so far. I like Buck more than I thought I would for golf, and Norman has been good.

Rickie nearly aced a hole with a driver... I'd love to see Tiger try to hit a fairway with his driver.

Did he 6 putt after that?

This group is playing some UGLY golf

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Stick to irons tiger

Hey a good shot by tiger! Baby steps

I really hate when they don't use shot tracker on tee shots. I have become an addict.

Norman on Tiger: "He may be hurting..."

Sorry, I don't buy it. Don't enable Greg. Your analysis has been spot on up until that comment. Tiger said in his press conference he was fine.

JM

15 guys under par at this point from the afternoon wave. Maybe playing just a tad more difficult in the afternoon but not a huge difference.

I really hate when they don't use shot tracker on tee shots. I have become an addict.

I was at FESJC in the Bleachers on 18 wishing I could see shot tracker last week! I'm almost blind it would seem.

JM

Back