2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Norman on Tiger: "He may be hurting..."

Sorry, I don't buy it. Don't enable Greg. Your analysis has been spot on up until that comment. Tiger said in his press conference he was fine.

JM

There is no love loss between those 2. Greg won't hold back regarding him.

All the chatter about Tiger's coach. What he needs to get back is a brain coach, like a Buddhist monk or something, tap into the Thai side Tiger!

There is no love loss between those 2. Greg won't hold back regarding him.

Exactly why I was so struck by that comment. The only things that seem to be hurting Tiger are his brain and his pride.

JM

90 watch!

This coverage is cutting into my sleep time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

All the chatter about Tiger's coach. What he needs to get back is a brain coach, like a Buddhist monk or something, tap into the Thai side Tiger!

I have to disagree. Tiger has gone from bad to worse in short order under Cuomo. His prior coach caught all kinds of flack, even after the 5(?) win but no major year. The swing looks better to the untrained eye now but the actual results have been atrocious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There ya go J Rose!!

the guys announcing the featured group are starting to get on Tiger now

Two amateurs are in the top 10 currently. That's impressive. Campbell and Schniederjans.

Very curious to see if Cuomo will be there after this.

I like the graphics they're using for distances and whatnot. I feel like I'm getting more out of the coverage with the presentation.

Tiger should just start happy gilmore swinging or something. Honestly can't hurt at this point.

Does spieth use the ss square ?

After watching this course, I will never complain about Whistling Straits again. Hopefully this generates a good champion/ championship come Sunday.

I have to disagree. Tiger has gone from bad to worse in short order under Cuomo. His prior coach caught all kinds of flack, even after the 5(?) win but no major year. The swing looks better to the untrained eye now but the actual results have been atrocious.

I don't disagree with this, but his flaw since Earl passed is his lack of focus his swing was best with Harmon, and has progressively gotten more inconsistent.

I've never seen a pro hit the ball that far right on a consistent basis and play long term, his swing looks so off today it's not funny.

On the plus side...very good leaderboard as Day 1 wraps up

Kisner is continuing his good golf from this year into the tourney. -2. Don't think they've shown a swing of his yet though.

Glad I did not take Fowler in the contest but I did take him in fantasy golf :banghead:

I like Faxon's low key analysis.

Tiger is playing bad but im very surprised to see Rickie even worse. Honestly didnt see that coming

Tiger is playing bad but im very surprised to see Rickie even worse. Honestly didnt see that coming
Either did I when I picked him!!!
:doh:

Kisner is continuing his good golf from this year into the tourney. -2. Don't think they've shown a swing of his yet though.

I did hear his name mentioned about an hour ago though but did not see a swing.

Back