Streamsong - Worth the Trip?

flog2424

Philippians 4:13
Reaction score
Handicap
Have a free day in May during a trip to FL and thought about going over to Streamsong. Is it worth the trip from Tampa?

For those who have played, how much in caddie fees did you end up paying? Which is your favorite course of the two?

I haven't personally played it, but two of my best friends have and they absolutely loved both tracks there, and said it's one hundred percent worth the drive.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

i haven't played it yet, and told my wife i want this to be my birthday present this year.

Have played there many times. Yes its 100% worth the trip, and its only about an hour and 15 mins from Tampa without traffic. I paid my caddie $100 per round. Honestly both the courses are great. I go back and forth over which one I prefer. I think the Red offers a little bit more variety/strategy than the blue, so I give that the absolutely slightest of edges.

Also just as a side note, I think in May you are able to ride rather than walk, but you might have to take a forecaddie.

I love both courses. My favorite in the area. They are expensive, but easily worth the drive itself.

Have a free day in May during a trip to FL and thought about going over to Streamsong. Is it worth the trip from Tampa?

For those who have played, how much in caddie fees did you end up paying? Which is your favorite course of the two?

I thought you said April. May is a different story.

Agree with all, it's worth the drive. Played both a few times, I think I like the Blue course better, though I think the red is rated more critically higher. The cheapest FL resident rate in middle of summer is $79, so I assume you're still going to pay nearly $200 rack rate in May. You can walk for no extra fee, or you can ride and take a caddie. I think the cart/caddie fee was $45 per man in a 4some. They aim to get each caddie around $200 per loop in tip, so if you're solo they suggest $100+. We tipped $60/man in our 4some the times we had a caddie

I haven't played there but it's on my bucket list

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Both tracks are a blast to play and I think they are easily worth the drive over from Tampa if you have the time for it. As for course preference, I give the slight edge to the blue course. I enjoy the opening tee shot from the elevated tee box on the sand dune, the drivable par 4 (6th), par 3 (7th) is picture worthy and the course provides ample room off the tee for the most part. Fair warning though, the greens on the blue can be tricky. Our caddie easily saved me a few strokes on them and I recommend a caddie for that reason and it adds to the whole experience IMHO. I hope you get to make it out there and enjoy it!

Back