"Hello world"Hello

Mikej2

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello,
I figured I would join this site since it keeps popping up in searches and seems like a good bunch of people here. I am on a couple other golf forums but sort of keep drifting away, my user name elsewhere is similar or different than here, I did a quick search and saw a "mikej" so figured I'd go with mikej2.

Anyway, I'll rummage around a bit, post a few comments, ask a few questions, and will look for the swing thread area because even though I've played golf off and on for many decades I have a very variable swing which at times gets in into all sorts of issues when playing golf.

Anyway, hello.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to thp!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to thp Mike!

Welcome! I'd encourage you to dive in as far as you can, you might just find the golf trip of a lifetime presenting itself.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the THP community, have a blast!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Thank you for the welcomes. I'll work on updating my profile stuff and figure out whatever else I should take care of.

Hello and welcome!

Hello,
I figured I would join this site since it keeps popping up in searches and seems like a good bunch of people here. I am on a couple other golf forums but sort of keep drifting away, my user name elsewhere is similar or different than here, I did a quick search and saw a "mikej" so figured I'd go with mikej2.

Anyway, I'll rummage around a bit, post a few comments, ask a few questions, and will look for the swing thread area because even though I've played golf off and on for many decades I have a very variable swing which at times gets in into all sorts of issues when playing golf.

Anyway, hello.

Welcome Aboard! Great community here, look forward to your posts.

Welcome to THP!!!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Back