The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Wtf?

I was all over the place and am at 9,800 steps.
Workout
Tripel to golfsmith then galaxy then best buy
Some basketball
Bout it

leg day yestreday
going to do some light cardio this morning before
Lets go team #3

Mid week my dedication was awesome to working out and portion control. Hopefully the beers and vacation foods of the last two days didn't kill that trend. Scale will only tell.

Mid week my dedication was awesome to working out and portion control. Hopefully the beers and vacation foods of the last two days didn't kill that trend. Scale will only tell.

go work out hard to day before the game

go work out hard to day before the game

I'll probably will get a long run in before the game unless I find myself painting the remaining rooms downstairs.

Went HAM at our favorite Mexican restaurant last night, knowing I was well within my WW points and had done back to back workouts yesterday. Woke up this AM, and DOWN 2lbs even with the half a basket of chips/dip and piña colada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice mrs v!

Appears i added a lb from yesterday to today which may stop me from hitting my weekly goal but going to try and get at least that lb back today

Lets go slobs! Let tomorrow be ur cheat day.
18 holes and a pure cardio in the books today
16000 steps which is almost 8 miles
#GoingLow

Two cheat meals in two days - pizza last night and probably tonight too. But I haven't eaten anything since breakfast, so 18 holes of golf should help offset any bad stuff, right)

Haven't had a cheat meal since we started this, but, for the second week in a row I think I'm coming in about even. I seem to be stuck on a plateau. We'll see at weigh in tomorrow morning. But, I can generally tell.

It's been a BAD four or five days for me, and I have no doubt that I will be up when I submit tomorrow, but it's on like donkey kong biotch from here on out.

Weigh in day is here...good luck everyone

I notched a loss, but just barely. Less than a lb is not acceptable for me. Sorry team, I'll keep grinding towards next week.

Managed to drop a modest 2.6 pounds this week. I was actually expecting less, so, I'm pleased with that. If I can average that per week, I'll more than reach my goal.

Down another 2.5 lbs. At 188 now. Lowest weight in at least 7 years. 30 lbs down since end of June, 34 lbs down since Mid-March.

Down about a lb and a half from last week which I'm happy about, not quite my first week but i'm happy I'm down.

Weight sent. Down a couple, considering I made SuperBowl Sunday a Weekend snack down, not to bad.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Down another 1.2 pounds. That's a bit off the pace I was hoping for. It should be a better week this week, though.

Sorry Team 5, but didn't move an inch this week, maybe up a .10 of a lb. from last week's weigh in. A little frustrating but I didn't eat well on Saturday night and paid the price.

Down a little more than 2.5 this week! Happy with that considering it was all based on nutrition, and I definitely had some "not so good" days. Almost under 220!

Weight in and think I'm down 3lbs. Inched back above that 170 mark though. Time to get back into the 160's.

Back