THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4/4 with Bertha so far. Might not be in the FW, but I'm missing where I want to. Tried to hit a big 9 from 161 and I came up 25 ft short of the hole. Another GIR 2 putt par

5i downhill from 200 on the par 3 6th lands 10ft short of the pin but takes a big hop and ends up in the fringe 20 ft from the hole. A bad lag and I lip out the 5 footer for par. 2 over thru 6

Bertha right down the middle on 7 to 145. PW to 25 ft. 2 putt par. 2 over thru 7

Shot driver 5 iron from 193 on the short par 5 8th just off the back of the green. 40 ft lag from the fringe runs 6 ft by. Leave the birdie putt one roll short. Ouch. 2 over thru 8

Big drive on 9. Less than 100 in for my 2nd but tugged my wedge left. Ugly chip and I miss the par. That's why I can't shoot even par lol. Making the turn at +3 39

Another good drive leaves me with a big downhill shot from 220. You have to land it short and let it run down. I hit a nice high draw with the 6i and it's a blind shot but I knew it should be good. It was 25 feet behind the hole. It had to go right by the hole. Easy two putt birdie. Back to 2 over

The wife and I headed out for a quick match. She gets a strike a hole. And we're AS after one after she drained a 15 ft putt to tie me.

One of the hardest holes on this course to me is the par 4 11th. I play a draw and it's so rock hard here everything runs down the hill to the left. 3H just missed left and it goes down the hill. 135 up the hill with a baseball stance and I hook it 20 yards left. Blind pitch up the hill and I'm left w 10 ft for par. And I leave it one roll short. Back to +3

9i from 150 just missed to the right. Not used to hitting it so straight. Can't get up and down. 4 over thru 12

She got me on the par 3 12. She's up 1.

Good drive, bad half wedge, ok chip. Lipped out the 5 footer for par. Waffle House is slipping away. 3 straight bogies. 5 over thru 13

I won the 13th to go back all square.

Lazy 5i hooks into the trees. Punch out to pin high right. Finally get up and down for par to stop the bleeding

Come on dude think about all that greasy goodness waiting for you after you sink a couple of birds to hang in there.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Halve the 14 still AS.

Ok drive bad wedge bad chip. Bogey. Need to play the last 3 holes even par to break 80

Big drive on 17 leaves me with 145 to the green, but there's 3 junior walkers making me wait now. They stop at each other's ball and watch each shot. Wtf

And my wife gets up and down on 15 to stay all square. She's on fire!

I hate when I get behind guys that all Park their carts to watch each other. Ready golf FTW. Hole it out brotha.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

50* down the hill gets a nice kick and is in the fringe just off the left. Up and down for par. Juniors let me play thru on 17. Par 3 7iron to about 30 foot. 2 putt par.

Need a par on the par 5 18th to shoot 78 (I can't add) just bombed a drive down the middle

I win 17 to go 1 up.

Blind 2nd shot from 196 with a 6. Just trying to draw it around to the front of the green and I smoke it over the green by 10 yards. XRP ain't no joke wow

Can't get up and down for birdie after missing a 10 footer for par. Solid day 39/39 - 78.

485da64486f49099f576cbd687dd1462.jpg

I won 18 to go up 2 at the turn. But she's getting hot off the tee. We might make 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back