Fox Sports Broadcast Team

Faxon rules. He is great on local radio also talking about the Majors. Doesn't hold back much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He was the other guy i was thinking they could make a run at. he is so knowledgeable and like Azinger, holds nothing back

I just hope Buck finds the door as well. Maybe I'm in the minority but I just can't stand that pompous ass. He is why God invented the mute button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm with you. Buck has no idea what he's talking about most of the time, but he sure does like to hear himself talk. That goes for all sports.

Buck is a douche, absolutely cant stand listening to him during any sporting event lol

Buck is a douche, absolutely cant stand listening to him during any sporting event lol

Can't agree more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joe Buck is an Arse Hat....So arrogant...Remember when Randy Moss simulated "Moon'n" the pac crowd at Lambeau...I thought Buck was going to need a counselor afterward "Oh the humanity!!!!"

I wish it was Buck leaving...I hated his commentary at the US Open last year.

Looks like Azinger slides into Norman's spot. I really like this move of true

Azinger is a plus. Norman, while I like him didn't bring anything to the table. Seemed to coast. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm a Zinger fan. Good move.

Major upgrade for the viewer getting Zinger.

not a zinger fan at all. he and chamblee are cut from the same cloth as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge Zinger fan and we all WIN with this decision. Kudos to Fox.

JM

This is a real good move. Zinger is a ole favorite

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Finally someone good!! Haha seriously tho I absolutely love Azinger, he's a great addition.

I love zingers commentary and honesty. It'll be a great addition/replacement

Now go get Duval and make it a team!

Now go get Duval and make it a team!

Oh hell yes! Zinger has the passion. Mr. 59 has the analytics and some wonderful insights. They would make a great team.

JM

Looks like Azinger slides into Norman's spot. I really like this move of true

good move. I woukdnt have minded seeing faxon there but Azinger is a good fit I can live with.

I like the addition of Azinger, guy really knows his stuff and isn't afraid to say anything. However they need to get rid of Joe Buck. I can't stand this guy broadcasting any kind of sporting event. Thank god he isn't doing the Super Bowl this year. Anybody else feel the same way?

Great addition with Azinger!

good move. I woukdnt have minded seeing faxon there but Azinger is a good fit I can live with.

Faxon, Azinger and Joe Buck are all going to be in the 18th hole tower together. http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/paul-azinger-replace-greg-norman-lead-golf-analyst-fox-sports

He will join host Joe Buck in the booth. Brad Faxon is expected to join them in the 18th tower. Faxon, who shined during last year's U.S. Women's Open telecast, and Buck will reportedly split the host roles on odd- and even-numbered holes with Azinger adding color commentary.

I like zinger but the other two, not so much.

I like the addition of Azinger, guy really knows his stuff and isn't afraid to say anything. However they need to get rid of Joe Buck. I can't stand this guy broadcasting any kind of sporting event. Thank god he isn't doing the Super Bowl this year. Anybody else feel the same way?

Nope I think Joe Buck is one of the most knowledge sports broadcasters out there, especially when it comes to baseball

I like Zinger.

I think some people who claim Buck is the worst ever never got the pleasure of listening to Tim McCarver, the only announcer who ever made me wish for an opportunistically targeted plane crash.

Back