Congrats Kris Tamulis

Good going Kris

Congrats Kris!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I was and I remember it vividly. Such a really cool person that can absolutely golf her ball. Seeing her win at the highest level is just incredibly cool, couldn't be happier for her.

I remember answering questions before the round from THPers asking things like "do they move up a tee", etc. That was pretty funny.

I remember answering questions before the round from THPers asking things like "do they move up a tee", etc. That was pretty funny.

Hahaha, she didn't need to that's for damn sure. She kept up with the guys off the tee and then whooped our asses into and on the greens.

Didn't Kris call Cookie's swing "special" or something similar, at a demo day?

She called it "cute" during our round together. What a blast that was.

Way to go Kris !

Pretty awesome moment there at the end. Her caddy who's house burned down recently was emotional. Good to see them pull through

Just watched her post round winner's interview and got a little misty myself and I haven't even met her. Good stuff and great to see her get her first win.

Congratulations Kris,cheers to you and yours

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

That is so awesome! Congrats Kris!

Well done! Was nice to see her get that first win. Fun to watch.

Very cool. THP's first win on tour?

What an awesome year, congrats Kris!

Always been cool to see her connection with THP, congrats on the huge win!

Congrats Kris Tamulis

Noice and congrats to her glad she got it done and many more to her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Kris!

Congrats to Kris!

Congrats Kris, way to go!!

I gotta say I was sooooooo happy for her since she just seamed like such a nice person now seeing this thread I'm even happier.

Congrats on a great win!

Congratulations Kris...just saw the news and immediately thought of the THP connection.

Been on this site for several months never knew Kris was connected. But we were friends in high school and college. She was really a nice person and fun to be around. Her journey has been long tough road but so incredibly happy for her. I am pretty sure that is the first tour winner from the Golden Eagles of Naples, Fl and adds to the growing list of FSU Seminoles to win on tour. Keep it up Kris.

Well done. Hopefully the first of many.

Back