Lamkin SINK putter grip

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
12238116_10153248663146864_9216027363247152433_o.jpg

I saw this one of Facebook today, interesting.

Definitely interesting. I'll have to look for those at the local shops soon.

I wish they would go back to their old logo.

I'm definitely a fan of the old script logo, but I'm slowly getting use to the all caps.

I may have to give one of these a whirl.

+1 for the old script logo.

Would try one of these in an instant.

Mark me down for the old font in the logo as well.

JM

THP discussed it a good bit with Lamkin at the PGA show a couple years ago (and here on the forum), the new logo is exponentially more readable/seeable on TV compared to the script, so it makes sense for them to have moved to it. I was the same way about the logo initially (preferred script), but I truly believe now this was a necessary move for them, and a good one.

If I can make a putt with this grip they can spell their name in any font or language they want. It does look cool

THP discussed it a good bit with Lamkin at the PGA show a couple years ago (and here on the forum), the new logo is exponentially more readable/seeable on TV compared to the script, so it makes sense for them to have moved to it. I was the same way about the logo initially (preferred script), but I truly believe now this was a necessary move for them, and a good one.
Im in the pool that loved the script. That being said, I can totally understand and get behind that reasoning. Need to be easily recognizable and that font certainly does help that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This grip is interesting. Would have to see and feel it in person, as the initial photo of it doesn't really interest me.

and I kinda like the all caps...but whatever I'm weird.

Makes perfect sense. I'm surprised that they didn't make the move to the logo sooner.

Will have to check the grip out next time in Atlanta

4274f22e339386bbabf6a92a9ab950a4.jpg

374693aa7a372eac432e3b42365ccfe0.jpg

b745747634337c71aa5aa3d891efe620.jpg

I see how that would be a good move for them.

I like those color schemes.

Definitely interested in these!

Love me some Lamkin. These may be added to my m5 soon

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I have really liked Lamkin putter grips in the past so I will probably give one of these a go but I would be happy with a two tone color scheme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been contemplating a switch back to a pistol style grip (tiny carnival hands), and Lamkin is where I've focused my attention, but for some reason when I see those in-hand pictures I can't help but think "sweet tarts."

These look intriguing and I'm a big fan of pistol grips. They scream Atari to me, but in a good retro way.

I like the big caps too. Maybe it's because I print in real life, no idea.

I'll give these a look since I know my stock Scottie grip is ready for replacement, but am very picky about putter grips.

These look pretty good. A bit busy but not terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back