What PGA pros would you like to see play a 4 man scramble?

Jordan would probably just skip the tee shot and join them in the fairway

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Phil could go with him and wait green side for the errant shot that may hit a bunker.

I think you could put any 4 pros together and they will shoot 50-52 on just about any course. Out of 4, someone will always hit the fairway and then someone will get one close enough to make. 14/14 on fairways and 18/18 on GIR. With extra looks at the putts, I doubt all four would miss any putt that is reasonable.

Spieth for his putting
DJ for his power
ZJ for his wedge play
Bubba for his creativity

Tony Finau, Patrick Reed, Jason Day, Jimmy Walker

I ahve played with Tom Lehman, DA Points and Rich Beem in scrambles. I won the Father/Son with Lehman and had a blast with the other two.

Paula Creamer, Michelle Wie, Natalie Gulbis, Anna Rawson, Sandra Gal - choose any four and they would make a great foursome to watch!

Tiger
Jduff
Keagan
Miguel Jimenez

Entertaining to see how this would play out

Tiger
Duval
Vijay
Phil

I ahve played with Tom Lehman, DA Points and Rich Beem in scrambles. I won the Father/Son with Lehman and had a blast with the other two.

Only reason you won is because six4three5 and I were not entered....LOL

Bobby Jones (OK, not a pro).
Ben Hogan
Byron Nelson
Walter Hagen

Jason Day
Danny Lee
Luke Donald
Miguel Angel Jimenez

Tiger, Spieth and Jason Day.

Tiger
Bubba
Snedeker
Stricker

That would be quite a foursome - I bet Tiger and Bubba would be put off by the other's game, Stricker would putt, and Sneds would play quick.

Spieth
Day
Rory
Tiger

Bobby Jones (OK, not a pro).
Ben Hogan
Byron Nelson
Walter Hagen

Thank you good sir, I was wondering when someone would go old school! not to mention, your team looks pretty solid!

Thank you good sir, I was wondering when someone would go old school! not to mention, your team looks pretty solid!

I would love to see these guys play. If it was my contest I would make it a three team event with:

Palmer
Nicklaus
Player
Trevino

And:

Rory
Spieth
DJ
Mickelson ( I'm a San Diego guy, plus I think DJ's length and Phil's wedge play would be great to see)

This would be a helluva event.

Back