2015 Quicken Loans National Thread (Spoilers)

Lol its hideous

Im wondering if he plays the PGA right now honestly.

He has to.. he will say he was close at the Quicken Loans, just needed a couple breaks to go his way. He feels good, etc., etc.

I like the guy, but honestly I have no faith he will contend again anytime soon if ever again, and it is sad to say

At this rate he's getting pops too!

If he didn't sit out last year, I doubt he will this year.

Isn't he exempt for WGC Bridgestone next week as a past winner? Or is that an event you have to qualify for no matter what

Jimmy walker looks foolish in a flat bill

Isn't he exempt for WGC Bridgestone next week as a past winner? Or is that an event you have to qualify for no matter what

Nope. Need to be high enough in world rankings.

Jimmy walker looks foolish in a flat bill

Haha I was about to come in here and say the same thing. I couldn't believe that was him

It's sad. I will always pull for Tiger. Maybe a little more quietly these days but it's at a point where it's just sad where he is right now. It was just 2 years ago when he was named PGA POY and won 8 times

He has to.. he will say he was close at the Quicken Loans, just needed a couple breaks to go his way. He feels good, etc., etc.

I like the guy, but honestly I have no faith he will contend again anytime soon if ever again, and it is sad to say

I think by breaks he means everybody else in event not showing up due to a blizard.

I still cannot for the life of me figure out why no to the other tournament. It makes no sense at all.

Tiger playing the bank shot off the marshal.

I love that fantasy golf commercial

TW gave the marshal a signed glove. That was sweet of him

Does Lingmerth have really weird proportions - or is the clothes he wears?

Haha, i thought you meant the Tour and not the championship! Sad thing I still agreed :)

I thought we could see another 80 with that start but 4 birds since then he's under par. Lord knows what game he'll bring tomorrow tho

He is back...

Under par.

He's SO back.

I honestly cannot stand Jeff Overton or his face.

There is a history there....

Does Lingmerth have really weird proportions - or is the clothes he wears?
He is an odd looking fellow but with an odd swing.

Someone just threw down a turkey and has it to -2. Huh. Did he ditch Como after the 4th hole today?

flushing it. Possibly changed swing theories and mental approach after four holes?

I left the office for a meeting and he was +3. Excited to see that he's in a groove. That last sand shot was sporty.

Back