Most Overrated Food Places

Burger King... There's a reason why their Nuggets are 10 for $1.49

This is one of fav spots. I love the bread and salad. Not my fav spot for steak but it some how grew on me
Outback is a joke too. Blooming onion makes me ill, steaks are mediocre at best.

says the guy who'll eat a crappier tasting burrito just so he can add bacon to it hahahahaha

Two burritos taste exactly the same (especially when you have them next too each other like I have)
One has the option of coming with bacon.

As a man, its my duty to get the one with choices, rather than being dictated the lack of fine pork products...Neither are good. One has bacon and has a free salsa bar. The other is Chipotle.

I saw this thread.
First thing that came to mind - PF Changs. Then Five Guys fries. Then Outback.
We must be onto something...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my experience the food at Chipotle has been much more fresh than Moes. I do wish Chipotle would add queso, but I will enjoy my chicken bowl with guac once a week or so

There was just a defense of Chipotle...Not exactly snobbery...hehe

I don't exactly find Chipotle disgusting, but Moe's has queso. So if I am getting a burrito and one place has queso and the other doesn't, there's no contest. I have no illusions about one being more high end than the other, though. The "really healthy, high quality" place that was across from both Moe's and Chipotle in my area quickly went out of business.

That surprises me FK.

This is one of fav spots. I love the bread and salad. Not my fav spot for steak but it some how grew on me

I'll do the grilled chicken and a salad there - whatever spices they put on the chicken are great. You're right about the bread. I've just had such bad steaks at the one near me the last 3-4 times I ordered that I've sort of given up on the place.

In my experience the food at Chipotle has been much more fresh than Moes. I do wish Chipotle would add queso, but I will enjoy my chicken bowl with guac once a week or so

Location dependent and I would agree they do need to add more things.
Neither are good, but I will take the bacon and chips and salsa every time...

Jersey Mike's. I hear raves about that place but it was nothing to call home about to me.

I have to say I'm a fan. It's not completely astounding but it sure is a hell of a lot better than most other chain sub joints.

I got to with Chipotle ... but Erky has me all butt hurt ... Whataburger is my favorite place ... I stop every morning on Saturday, and get a Jalapeno burger before my golf round ... I am just thankful Az has them. :)

God bless Texas

cheers!

Two burritos taste exactly the same (especially when you have them next too each other like I have)
One has the option of coming with bacon.

As a man, its my duty to get the one with choices, rather than being dictated the lack of fine pork products...Neither are good. One has bacon and has a free salsa bar. The other is Chipotle.

I am absolutely confident they don't taste the same.

It's no Freebirds......you got that right. :D

Location dependent and I would agree they do need to add more things.
Neither are good, but I will take the bacon and chips and salsa every time...

Absolutely location dependent, but I can only go off of what I have eaten.

It's no Freebirds......you got that right. :D

We have quite a few of them in KC now.. If I want a big unhealthy burrito I will absolutely choose it over Chipotle, but when I am going a bit healthier with burrito bowl brown rice etc. it is Chipotle every time

Absolutely location dependent, but I can only go off of what I have eaten.

I think I've gone into maybe two Moe's locations that were actually busy and the food didn't look like it was sitting forever -- At the end of the day if they even taste close to similar, I'd still go to Chipotle because it's always out the door busy and fresh.

I do miss Salsaritas.

I always get the 12oz sirloin medium, sweet pot, salad and bread. washed down with two Capt and diets....

And why are we talking about chipotle so much. Get over it, it's over rated :alien2:
I'll do the grilled chicken and a salad there - whatever spices they put on the chicken are great. You're right about the bread. I've just had such bad steaks at the one near me the last 3-4 times I ordered that I've sort of given up on the place.

I got to with Chipotle ... but Erky has me all butt hurt ... Whataburger is my favorite place ... I stop every morning on Saturday, and get a Jalapeno burger before my golf round ... I am just thankful Az has them. :)

God bless Texas

cheers!

If they don't already, ask them to grill the jalapeno's next time before putting on. :thumb:

Welcome to MOES and the toilet after. I ate Moes in atlanta while heading to Vegas. Let's say the peeps in the back of the plane didn't enjoy the 4 hour flight
I think I've gone into maybe two Moe's locations that were actually busy and the food didn't look like it was sitting forever -- At the end of the day if they even taste close to similar, I'd still go to Chipotle because it's always out the door busy and fresh.

I do miss Salsaritas.

We have quite a few of them in KC now.. If I want a big unhealthy burrito I will absolutely choose it over Chipotle, but when I am going a bit healthier with burrito bowl brown rice etc. it is Chipotle every time

Freebirds does have bowls you know. :D I've made a nice healthy bowl version there with no issues. No queso of course.

Welcome to MOES and the toilet after. I ate Moes in atlanta while heading to Vegas. Let's say the peeps in the back of the plane didn't enjoy the 4 hour flight

hahahaha bacon + queso + back of plane = Tadasaster.

I think Canadan is working for Chipotle.
#WelcomeToCrapotle

Back