SeeMore Putters Thread

Those are amazing! Must try...

As well as I am digging your mouse

haha, the chroma!!! Goes well with my POS keyboard!

..and to the covers, yeah they are. Highlights of my golf collection.

I think you have all the covers that have gone on sale. You're missing three event covers to complete the set. Most who have these have a firm "from my cold dead hands" mindset on trades or sales of them. Especially the Morgan cup covers.

908935cc8bbab3764b7e7b89662598f9.jpg
Yeppers, mine will be buried with me.

So the z3c PR arrived today. Oh my... It's absolutely gorgeous. I immediately went to the practice green, yup straight in the bag it goes! Going to replace the grip it came with and figure out what to do with the sight lines on the flange (too many for my liking), otherwise she's perfect.

Tell me more about this Seemore Oneputt, it's headed my way, I think I will really love the head shape.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the One CS is the descendant of the OnePutt. They're 100% milled, pretty sweet putters. Mine has a factory all black shaft and blacked out Lamkin. It's in the rotation regularly.

Yep, definitely a predecessor to the bad a$$ ONEcs

Man those THP lime Headcovers are AMAZING

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man those THP lime Headcovers are AMAZING

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they are... Scheming scheming scheming

Yes they are... Scheming scheming scheming

I would seriously be STUNNED if you got one of the Morgan Cup covers, especially since there is 8 of each only and that event meant a ton to the guys who got them.

I would seriously be STUNNED if you got one of the Morgan Cup covers, especially since there is 8 of each only and that event meant a ton to the guys who got them.

Ya that would be a tough sale for sure. Something's are priceless. I get that. They are sweet!

I dig the stealth look, it will be my next putter purchase for sure.

Love the 2 new models! Although I obviously love the traditional RST look, the stealth version is just beyond cool!

Like the concept for sure.

New See More!

I was goofing around at the golf store yesterday while waiting on a monitor to open up and wandered over to the putting area and played with a few putters. I looked at a few See Mores and wasn't really blown away by anything until I picked up at PTM1 and fell immediately in lust with it after just a couple of putts. I've tried several times to kick my Rife out of the bag, but always went back to it, but this thing I know already is going to boot it to the "Guest Bag". I've never had a putter feel that good, and the thing just wants to hit straight down my chosen line. I've never had any kind of club just "sing" to me like this one did. There's nothing I dislike about it at all. I like the subdued look, and love the feel. I noticed right away that it felt a bit heftier than the other models surrounding it in the See More rack, and that really suited me. The alignment aid is legit!

In looking at the PTM1 on the See More website, it looks like I have a different milling on the face. Mine is a much deeper and more circular looking milling than what shows on the current website photos. does the milling change from year to year? Or did I run into some kind of one off? Not that I mind. I really like the look of the deeper mill marks.

New See More!

In looking at the PTM1 on the See More website, it looks like I have a different milling on the face. Mine is a much deeper and more circular looking milling than what shows on the current website photos. does the milling change from year to year? Or did I run into some kind of one off? Not that I mind. I really like the look of the deeper mill marks.
Congratulations on your new PTM1. I'm sure she will treat you well.

Can you post pics of the milling?

Congratulations on your new PTM1. I'm sure she will treat you well.

Can you post pics of the milling?

Sure thing.....

attachment.php

attachment.php

photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg

Photo 2 has the detail of the milling, since I can't seem to make the uploaded images appear directly.

Edit.....figured it out

Last edited:
The red tartan looks great

Sure thing.....

attachment.php

View attachment 21758
View attachment 21759

Photo 2 has the detail of the milling, since I can't seem to make the uploaded images appear directly.

Edit.....figured it out

The milling does appear different than any of my M series. I don't own a PTM (yet, hard pondering the Stealth) maybe a PTM owner can chime in.

Looks like the same milling as I have on my mFGP DF. It is definitely a good bit deeper than any of my other SeeMores except the ones with horizontal groove milling.

Went out today & had 29 putts with my Z3c - my new all-time low. 240 feet worth of putts - including 8 1-putts (from 15, 30, 12, 30, 10, 24, 4, & 4 feet: so 129 feet of one-putts). Only 1 3-putt, as I left a 20-footer about 5' short on a severe sidehill/downhill lie & chickened out.

No gimme's. The last two 4-footers were the shortest putts of the day. And most of the misses were 6" range.

Z3c + SPi = awesomeness!

Did I mention that I love this model? Someday - I will have a PR Z3c (copper insert please?)

Went out today & had 29 putts with my Z3c - my new all-time low. 240 feet worth of putts - including 8 1-putts (from 15, 30, 12, 30, 10, 24, 4, & 4 feet: so 129 feet of one-putts). Only 1 3-putt, as I left a 20-footer about 5' short on a severe sidehill/downhill lie & chickened out.

No gimme's. The last two 4-footers were the shortest putts of the day. And most of the misses were 6" range.

Z3c + SPi = awesomeness!

Did I mention that I love this model? Someday - I will have a PR Z3c (copper insert please?)

Wow nice job putting there , would of hated playing against that today.

Wow nice job putting there , would of hated playing against that today.

No, you would've been fine - 'cuz I hit 8 tee shots OB lol! If only SeeMore made drivers...

Z3c + SPi = awesomeness!

I really like my Z3 and Z3c - will keep those bad boys around for a long time!
I had 31 putts today w the Z3, and I could not get the ball to the hole until the back 9.

Back