SeeMore Putters Thread

Wow my first round with the HT today and anything inside 10' seemed to be money. Even dropped a few longer ones

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

23 putts with my trusty m1 in a tournament today! Played like crap pretty much everywhere else, but was on fire with the putter. made a 30 footer and a 15 footer to limit the damage to a bogey

Gave the PR FGP another chance yesterday and will again today. 25 putts . Dropped some bombs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

LUV hearing about THP members putting rounds! Have a great Sunday and keep up the solid play! Thought we heard SEEEMMMOOORRREEE after all those made putts in Music City USA!!!!

Can anyone assist me on telling the difference (if any) between the mFGP2 and PTM3?
I game a FGP mallet and looking for a similar look but milled option.

Today I believe was my best putting round of the entire year. The PTM1 was on absolute fire. Didn't keep track, but it was just silly good. So confident with that putter today

Can anyone assist me on telling the difference (if any) between the mFGP2 and PTM3?
I game a FGP mallet and looking for a similar look but milled option.

mFGP2 is 100% milled product - starts with a block of steel and then milled to putter head finsh
PTM3 is post milling - starts with a raw cast product and then placed in milling machine to complete the look - exact milling for face, bore hole, sole, RST, etc. Contact us at 615-435-8015 for more questions or SeeMore.com. Thanks. djcoolaid1914

Alright, SeeMore -- You dirty tease.

I've seen M7 posted here once a week for a while now. I'm not saying I'm losing sleep over it... But... I'm losing sleep over it.

How bout a photo?

I've seen M7 posted here once a week for a while now. I'm not saying I'm losing sleep over it... But... I'm losing sleep over it.

How bout a photo?

mFGP2 still available?

Unboxed this gorgeous piece of carbon steel yesterday. The tone on tone Stealth looks almost as good as she feels.
962c1a9b4c531917154b04eeba250eba.jpg

Thanks to Grant, and the rest of the crew at SeeMore.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'm absolutely loving the gold tip on this shaft. Still covers the red perfectly and allows the RST to be used effectively, but on course you barely even notice it. Plus it gets a lot of comments.

3b57ee2369fa5f9fe764f833097bcae1.jpg

I'm absolutely loving the gold tip on this shaft. Still covers the red perfectly and allows the RST to be used effectively, but on course you barely even notice it. Plus it gets a lot of comments.

3b57ee2369fa5f9fe764f833097bcae1.jpg
That guy next to it looks hauntingly familiar...haha

How bout a photo?
Quoting for truth

The m2 private reserve is back in my hands as of today. Time to redo all the backfill...

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Got 'em

wait....

IT'S GOING TO BE YELLOW?!?!?!?!?! A YELLOW FINISH PUTTER?!?!?!

And pinstripes.....don't forget the pinstripes.

Yes, see we listen!! Any tweaks you want to make to it??

There is not enough smoke diamond visible.
I was hunting for a flange line and didn't see one.
I would prefer it to be in 3D.

Back