Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I'm trying to book either of Saturday's 1:07 or 1:15 times at Suneagles (Hot Deal for $47 so it'll come out to $54). GolfNow is giving me crap when I try to book it (maybe because I'm a single?) so let me know if you'd like to join.

Couldn't make it work so I got Black Bear at 11:30 instead. One spot left to book!

So looks like besides being a tad hot...Wednesday is looking good for golf...gonna give Trump Ferry Point a try if anyone is looking to make the trip
Did you make it to Ferry Point? Dieing to try that place, I have been past there a thousand times heading out to the sound.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Heard this weekend that Ron Jaworski is buying Ramblewood CC. I'm probably the last to hear, but I'm glad. It's been underutilized for years. Jaworski will put $$$ into it and make it great again. Hope it goes through. The current owners have been wanting to sell it for years. This would be good.

Heard this weekend that Ron Jaworski is buying Ramblewood CC. I'm probably the last to hear, but I'm glad. It's been underutilized for years. Jaworski will put $$$ into it and make it great again. Hope it goes through. The current owners have been wanting to sell it for years. This would be good.
Was supposed to go thru on July 1st. Didn't happen. Ron was in front of them at closing last year and they pulled out. I'll believe it when I see the sign. Fingers crossed. It would be a possible venue for the rematch of the Armpit Cup as it has 27 holes. I walk the blue nine almost nightly with the dog it's actually in pretty decent shape.

I wish he would buy White Oaks. I love the course, though shorter than most for whites, but conditions are great at the moment. They can't help but run deals all the tiime. Not sure they are getting the traffic as they did in the past.

Was supposed to go thru on July 1st. Didn't happen. Ron was in front of them at closing last year and they pulled out. I'll believe it when I see the sign. Fingers crossed. It would be a possible venue for the rematch of the Armpit Cup as it has 27 holes. I walk the blue nine almost nightly with the dog it's actually in pretty decent shape.
I have a patriot membership there. Me and my son (8 yrs old) play for $10 each. Cost was $130 for the year and we can play May-Sept after 6pm during the week and after 2pm on the weekends. The rest of the year any day after 12pm.
While I'd like it if Jaws bought it for conditions and such I hope he wouldn't make changes to things like that membership. It's a great opportunity that really, not many courses offer.
The course is in good shape. My only complaint has been the greens, seems like they are hardly ever mowed/rolled.

I have a patriot membership there. Me and my son (8 yrs old) play for $10 each. Cost was $130 for the year and we can play May-Sept after 6pm during the week and after 2pm on the weekends. The rest of the year any day after 12pm.
While I'd like it if Jaws bought it for conditions and such I hope he wouldn't make changes to things like that membership. It's a great opportunity that really, not many courses offer.
The course is in good shape. My only complaint has been the greens, seems like they are hardly ever mowed/rolled.
Don't think they have a roller. Have never seen one there. Time will tell. They have been trying to sell it for 10 plus years at least. I'll believe it when I see it.

Did you make it to Ferry Point? Dieing to try that place, I have been past there a thousand times heading out to the sound.

No ended up just playing locally at Howell Park. Probably wont be able to hit it up until after they aerate the week of the 17th. More than likely gonna try and get to Bethpage in the meantime.

Let us know what condition Black Bear is in. Thanks.

BTW, what ever happened to Great Gorge? It is no longer listed on the Crystal Springs web site. Did they sell it?

BTW, what ever happened to Great Gorge? It is no longer listed on the Crystal Springs web site. Did they sell it?

Thats weird, I was wondering the same thing. I am playing Sunday at Minerals with some family members and when I booked the time I noticed Great Gorge wasnt on the site anymore.

Ok Joe

Located in Scranton, looking for someone who wants to play, anywhere.

Who wants to play Friday morning? I am good any time before 10, and anywhere from Somerset County down through the cherry hill area. Heck, even eastern PA. Just need to be home by 4 for an appointment.

Man would love to but this work S÷&t keeps getting in the way.

Black Bear was in pretty good shape when I was there last Saturday.

Anyone want to play Saturday? I have only gotten to play once in the last 6 weeks.. Itching to play.

Back