Status
Not open for further replies.
As some know, I was set on leaving for Toronto very soon. My friend introduced me to a local grocery store which was looking for a produce manager. As I have over 15 years experience I sent my resume in. I met with 2 Hr ladies and the owner of the company who were very impressed by my expertise and what I can bring to the company. Fast forward to today, I wake up to call ...the job offer for produce manager at one of the locations close to my house. The pay would be my highest rate yet, 100% medical ,dental and vision coverage plus medical plan paid off. It also includes 2 weeks off paid vacation a year and I am sure more stuff down the road. I have some serious thinking to do as this could be really really nice for my future and my son's future as well. I of course treated myself to a new golf club. ?.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Congrats Dustin! So are you sticking around?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Congrats Dustin! So are you sticking around?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I told her I would let her know my end of day tomorrow. I was really wanting to head home as I miss it and enjoy it more there. But this is a great offer which I cannot sneeze at.

My wife has offered a great job at a company she had worked at before but couldn't stand due to micromanaging by supervisors. Offer was great and definitely a step up from where she works now. She seems happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm working on my tractor in the piece and quiet of my barn. It's hot and humid as all get out but I don't care cause I love this stuff.

This is my happy place, smell of oil and grease working with my hands to keep an old piece running.

Date night with our daughter! Never gets old

As some know, I was set on leaving for Toronto very soon. My friend introduced me to a local grocery store which was looking for a produce manager. As I have over 15 years experience I sent my resume in. I met with 2 Hr ladies and the owner of the company who were very impressed by my expertise and what I can bring to the company. Fast forward to today, I wake up to call ...the job offer for produce manager at one of the locations close to my house. The pay would be my highest rate yet, 100% medical ,dental and vision coverage plus medical plan paid off. It also includes 2 weeks off paid vacation a year and I am sure more stuff down the road. I have some serious thinking to do as this could be really really nice for my future and my son's future as well. I of course treated myself to a new golf club. .

that's awesome Dustin, congrats

As some know, I was set on leaving for Toronto very soon. My friend introduced me to a local grocery store which was looking for a produce manager. As I have over 15 years experience I sent my resume in. I met with 2 Hr ladies and the owner of the company who were very impressed by my expertise and what I can bring to the company. Fast forward to today, I wake up to call ...the job offer for produce manager at one of the locations close to my house. The pay would be my highest rate yet, 100% medical ,dental and vision coverage plus medical plan paid off. It also includes 2 weeks off paid vacation a year and I am sure more stuff down the road. I have some serious thinking to do as this could be really really nice for my future and my son's future as well. I of course treated myself to a new golf club. ��.

Congrats dude, you work your butt off and have earned the opportunity. Big decision for sure.

that's awesome Dustin, congrats
Thank you Martin, the east is calling me still.

Congrats dude, you work your butt off and have earned the opportunity. Big decision for sure.
Thanks man, it is something I have worked hard to achieve. Now to weight out all my options.

Today, I signed up to play Hazeltine National (site of the Ryder Cup) in September.
Tomorrow, I'm off to Iowa for a weekend with THPers.

Life is good.

#TheGrandaddyofemAll

Amazing what a few words can do to make your day better and let you know you really do make a difference. Pretty effin' cool and a great reminder for me of the why.

Before the "vague police" show up, I got a couple very nice PM's from a couple members about review work, nothing else to be dug into or assumed.

Amazing what a few words can do to make your day better and let you know you really do make a difference. Pretty effin' cool and a great reminder for me of the why.

Before the "vague police" show up, I got a couple very nice PM's from a couple members about review work, nothing else to be dug into or assumed.

I spit out my drink. Thanks.

I spit out my drink. Thanks.

You're welcome LOL. Sad that it has to be said, but it keeps people from using this awesome product:

JUMP-TO-CONCLUSIONS-MAT.jpg

As some know, I was set on leaving for Toronto very soon. My friend introduced me to a local grocery store which was looking for a produce manager. As I have over 15 years experience I sent my resume in. I met with 2 Hr ladies and the owner of the company who were very impressed by my expertise and what I can bring to the company. Fast forward to today, I wake up to call ...the job offer for produce manager at one of the locations close to my house. The pay would be my highest rate yet, 100% medical ,dental and vision coverage plus medical plan paid off. It also includes 2 weeks off paid vacation a year and I am sure more stuff down the road. I have some serious thinking to do as this could be really really nice for my future and my son's future as well. I of course treated myself to a new golf club. .

Congrats on the offer and opportunity, Dustin! Oh, and the club too

Congrats on the offer and opportunity, Dustin! Oh, and the club too
Thank you very much ☺, just an update I am 99% sure I will be accepting the job offer. For the time being it seems like the most reasonable and will lead to good paths down the road. On hold going back home for now,but not out of the question in the next couple of years.

After a little bit of back and forth, I finally got an official offer for a position I've been after. Still waiting on a few details, but it's inline with what I want/need to make a move and get some stability professionally.

After a little bit of back and forth, I finally got an official offer for a position I've been after. Still waiting on a few details, but it's inline with what I want/need to make a move and get some stability professionally.

Now that's awesome to hear! Happy for you brother! When are you moving east? Hahaha

The Happy Thread

Now that's awesome to hear! Happy for you brother! When are you moving east? Hahaha

Now that's funny right there!!! This keeps me here and no moving. Possibility is DFW down the road, but right now I'll be downtown.

Now that's funny right there!!! This keeps me in here and no moving. Possibility is DFW down the road, but right now I'll be downtown.
Booooooooooooooooo East Coast Mike has a better ring to it. Seriously though, I'm happy for you buddy. Really really happy for you.

#TheGrandaddyofemAll

I'm still pretty speechless about playing on #TeamRhi and having a 1/18 chance of being able to step up and stomp a new one in DarthFinley's evil behind with you.

Bought a new (to me) car today AND finally got to meet my 13 month old nephew and play with him for a few hours.

My nephew is by far the bigger one for me :D

Bought a new (to me) car today AND finally got to meet my 13 month old nephew and play with him for a few hours.

My nephew is by far the bigger one for me :D

Sonata?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back