Forum Testing Signup - Golf Balls - 2015 Lady Precept

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care what anyone says, I actually really enjoyed the previous lady precept haha. Its a great ball and id be interested in giving these a go.

1. Currently playing: B330rx
2. Spoke with the bridgestone fitter and he helped me narrow it down to that.

Thanks for this opportunity

Id love to get these so my girl can test em out.

1. She hasnt really found a specific ball she likes.
2. She hasnt really worked on findind one she likes.

This would be cool for her to have something specific to try out.

Currently playing: TaylorMade Tour Preferred and Pro V1
How chosen: Reviews of both, though have also been fitted for Bridgestone balls in past.

Bridgestone golf ball, yes please! Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for another awesome testing opportunity.

1. What is your current golf ball? Bridgestone B330 RX and Srixon Z Star ( got them cheap to try out)

2. How have you chosen your current ball? Bridgestone online fitting tool

Good luck to all that enter.

1. What is your current golf ball? Bridgestone e-6
2. How have you chosen your current ball? Bridgestone on-line fitting. After the fitting I have played this ball for 12 rounds and love the performance and price of this ball. Plus the yellow finish is much easier for me to spot on my course than the white.

Another great opportunity for THP'ers. Good luck to those that put their name in the hat!

1. What is your current golf ball? Callaway SR2
2. How have you chosen your current ball? My swing speed fits the 90-105 spectrum.

1. What is your current hold ball?
Stixon Q-Star

2. How have you chosen your current ball?
tried many different balls and just liked the q star better so I have stuck with them.

1. What is your current golf ball?
Bridgestone B330RX
Callaway Chrome Soft

Bridgestone: Live Ball Fitting
Callaway: #TheGrandaddy

1. What is your current golf ball? Callaway Chrome Soft
2. How have you chosen your current ball? I look for something with a soft feel and prefer a ball that will stop for me on/around the greens.

Thanks for the opportunity. Having played the last iteration I know how awesome these balls are. Looking forward to hopefully testing these out.

I'll say this, for those that sleep on this because its the "Lady" Precept and let ego get in the way, you'll regret it.

Hell, the last version has a THP HOF win. It was a crazy fun golf ball.

Bridgestone Treo Soft

I bought a box out of curiosity as Dick's had them 2 dozen for $30 bucks

Bridgestone Lady Balls have always been a good quality ball imo. I played the Lady Precept when they first came out and so did a bunch of guys I knew back then.

My wife KellyBo will be all over this opportunity as the current version is her gamer and she loves em!

I played the Lady Precept a bit last season and enjoyed it - solid ball.

Having just started a ball testing opportunity I'm going to personally pass on this one. However, I'll submit a response on behalf of MrsT4K, who would be pretty excited to test these.

1. What is your current golf ball? Just switched from Pinnacles to Wilson Duos.
2. How have you chosen your current ball? Her slacker husband gave them to her, believing she'd benefit from a soft compression ball.

We need far more sign-ups for this cool opportunity!

1. What is your current golf ball? Chrome Soft and B330RX
2. How have you chosen your current ball? I did a B'fit session for the Bridgestone and trial and error with the Callaway

Love me some golf ball testing.....I have played the Lady Precept before, it's a very good low compression ball.

1. Current ball is either e6 or 330RX
2. Both were Bfit recommendations

Who knows this may be my #THPLegacy ball!?!

I'd be happy to test these and so would Mrs. Drumdog.

1. What is your current golf ball? Mine - Bridgestone B330-RX Hers - Precept Lady IQ or the Callaway Solaire
2. How have you chosen your current ball? I was fit online for mine. Hers - She tested several balls and seemed to hit the Lady IQ's the best and they came in Pink.

I'd test them.
Current Ball: Bridgestone e5/e6.
How have you chosen your current ball? : Find them in the woods, try them, if I like em I buy em. Been using Bridgestones for 2 years.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I currently play the Bridgestone Lady Precept. I have played this ball for several years after testing it on THP. I put it up against many other balls and it was the clear winner. I would be more than happy to test the new release.

Pretty cool testing. Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity.

Chrome Soft or e5

Was fitted into the e5 last summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The courses are finally opening. This would give me one more reason to get out there.

What is your current golf ball? - Mixed bag, really. Supersoft, E6, Duo are my usuals. I've played Lady Precepts before, usually snap 'em up when someone else finds them. More fools they.

How have you chosen your current ball? - E6 online fitting, Duo / Supersoft because I like a softer ball on occasion and the family bought me a few dozen.

Very cool. Will be interesting to see results on this.

1. What is your current golf ball? Currently playing Taylormade TP5
2. How have you chosen your current ball? I like how the ball performs well enough, and found a great bulk deal.

Wilson Staff Fg Tour

Read some reviews and wanted to give them a shot.

I'm not too proud to give these a try! I found one on the course a few rounds ago and have been meaning to see how it plays.

Callaway SuperSoft...sometimes I'll play a Bridgestone B330-RX if I find one.

2. How have you chosen your current golf ball?
Just bought a dozen when they first came out and gave them a try. Been playing the Callaway SS since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back