Jordan Spieth 2015 PGA Championship Scripting

Always love his look. I love blue, but I wish they'd change the color up a little.

Also.... release those shoes!

There's some Blaaa and "not for me's" with the UA designs and patterns and I really find it curious, not with just you Steve but with others that don't find UA for them. Is it because there are not pockets on the left chest? Is it because there are no rainbow color designs in the shirt? Do you guys want more bedazzled in your shirts? UA has put out all the colors in the rainbow and then some but yet it still doesn't seem to fit some fancies or you don't think they are doing enough. They've done pink, purple, green, yellow, blue and red along with many others. I'm really curious for those that don't agree with UA's output, what puts you off? Too mainstream now? You want the stripes to go a different way? I'm generally curious.
I think some burnt orange would look good in that rotation.:D

Well, there's some blue in there. With that rotation, someday, just perhaps as a joke, they should have him wear the exact same outfit every day. See if anyone notices.

~Rock

His scripting doesn't do anything for me, positive or negative... just meh

That Thursday shirt he wore today looked much better than the picture. Much more detail in it seeing it up close on TV. Now I want it of course.

Back