FS: Odyssey O-Works R Line Putter

awtryau89

Reaction score
Up for sale is a great O-Works R Line 35". This putter has been "Tanked" of sorts. (SEE POST BELOW: REMOVED MODIFICATIONS) I have added tungsten putty in the weight ports to bring the head weight up a bit. I also added the Supertstroke XL Grip. The putty can be easily removed if the new owner wants to do so by unscrewing the weights and scraping it out. It is not glued. I will be happy to restore it back on my end before shipping if the new owner would like me to do so or you can try it and see if you like it then decide. The grip has the 50 gram counterbalance weight and the blank included. Headcover is also included. I am pricing this one low due to the modifications. Snatch this up quick.

SOLD
View attachment 27326View attachment 27327View attachment 27328View attachment 27325

Also adding my Hzrdus Handcrafted Yellow in 5.5 63 grams. This shaft was cut down to 44.25" but I have since had a 1" plug installed so it will play stock length in a Callaway head. Callaway tip included and brand new Golf Pride blackout grip. I can have the tip removed if you want to play it in another head. No cosmetic issues at all. Like new condition. Price reflects the plug installation.

SOLD

View attachment 27333View attachment 27334View attachment 27335

Last edited:
Ok folks, I have had some questions about the putter and my modifications. To make things easier, I have gone ahead and removed the tungsten putty and restored the putter back to its original weight and form. The only modification from this R-Line and a brand new one off the shelf is the different Superstroke Grip. The putter is 35" long with the 2.0 XL (Xtra Long) grip. The grip weighs 75 grams vs the standard grip of 54 grams. The grip also has a blank weight and a 50 gram counterbalance weight that are interchangeable. I hope this clears everything up. You would basically be getting a like new putter at a great deal.

Back