The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Does Rhi like Fireball? :alien:
Fireball needs to be banned from the world....

I like the idea of no private chats will be great to see what all participants are thinking :)

#ZooCrew will let you drink all the energy drinks you want.

If you're playing Rhi, get ready for the hard stuff. You were warned!

They attempted this against me in the King, it backfired for them though. But to be fair they didn't know my pedigree. I set the high score on Ms. Pacman well into my 21st birthday celebration at the bar. #liquidconcentration

Does Rhi like Fireball? :alien:

Is this a rhetorical question?

I thought Rhi was American, and we are in America.

This isn't China, where finer things like fireball whiskey are outlawed. This is America. We invented the automobile, Apple pie and fireball.

These colors don't run, brother.

Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire > Fireball.

Pro tip:

Don't eat before heading to the Hideaway. You'll regret it.

Pro tip:

No worries. Just get past that "food wall" mental block and you're home free!!

Pro tip:

Asking for a friend.
Why would you consider doing something like that?

Again, asking for a friend....

Let the screwdrivers break her in and then anything is possible!!

Oh my! Rhi needs some coaching. Screwdrivers are very, very bad for golfers, especially in the morning. The orange juice causes the body to release massive amounts of insulin into the blood stream which will wreak havoc with energy levels, not to mention not being very healthy. By comparison, Bloody Mary's, on the other hand, actually are relatively healthy. (the vodkie in either, btw, is just fine).

Disclaimer: The above has not been supported by, nor approved by the FDA and should not be interpreted to be a recommendation by this site or anyone involved with it.

Asking for a friend.
Why would you consider doing something like that?

Again, asking for a friend....

I didn't...luckily.

Just an observation.

Another pro tip: when making club selections, listen to the fitter and don't assume you need to go for safe or forgiveness. Play what you're confident in and let the results on the range guide you. Don't be afraid. Fear is the worst enemy in golf.

I didn't...luckily.

Just an observation.

Another pro tip: when making club selections, listen to the fitter and don't assume you need to go for safe or forgiveness. Play what you're confident in and let the results on the range guide you. Don't be afraid. Fear is the worst enemy in golf.

Another reason to partake in the adult beverages. #liquidcourage

I didn't...luckily.

Just an observation.

Good advise.
Although, I think you know how terrified I was about my game.
It came around pretty well I think though.

If I may add, there will be good shots, terrific shots, and yes even some bad shots, but take everything in, embrace everything about what you're surrounded in.

Look at your surroundings, do the 360 view, take in the holes and scenery from tee to green and green to tee. You truly are in a remarkable place.

Just a quick reminder of one thing.
THere has been no announcement about where this will take place as of yet outside the fact that its in CA.

THere has been no announcement about where this will take place as of yet outside the fact that its in CA.

Will it be amazing?

Yes?
Then my advise stands, take in your surroundings from tee to green and green to tee!

Damn, this thread brings back all sorts of emotion and memories!

With that said, whatever the location is it should be a requirement that they have.....these. Tradition!! Haha

06b2f4ec10fc16d144cc92c9ab87b76f.jpg

I didn't...luckily.

Just an observation.

Can we setup a weekly "Cookie's pro tips" leading up to the Grandaddy? These are solid gold. I was already planning on telling the fitter that I'm completely ignorant when it comes to what I need to be playing and that they will get no second guessing from me.

Also, does the Hideaway have any sausage mcmuffins, or can I get the bus to swing by the golden arches on the way in? Apparently it's fairway finding food.

This is all I need to read from the first post: "Golf at one of the nicest courses you will ever step foot on." With that being said, I know it will be amazing, hideaway or no hideaway.

I want one of these vodka drinks Erik Talked about last year.

With that said, whatever the location is it should be a requirement that they have.....these. Tradition!! Haha

06b2f4ec10fc16d144cc92c9ab87b76f.jpg

Now I have a bad case of the hungries!

This is all I need to read from the first post: "Golf at one of the nicest courses you will ever step foot on." With that being said, I know it will be amazing, hideaway or no hideaway.

This event would be a crazy good time even if it was held at a goat track. Looking forward to seeing how the event, and the rest of the team rounds out.

Wow a couple hours of playing ball and I've missed a lot! I know it's a ways away before everyone is picked and formats are announced... But I look forward to hearing about strategy for the the #Grandaddy. And also about the feelings of anxiousness, excitement and nerves. I love how folks all deal with it differently.

Some might check out the banter thread if they get a chance, if you want to know why I'm willing to make some ill talking about inclusion, that post will sum it up.

The ****ing #Grandaddy is coming, and it is going to be a ride for EVERYONE.

Wow a couple hours of playing ball and I've missed a lot! I know it's a ways away before everyone is picked and formats are announced... But I look forward to hearing about strategy for the the #Grandaddy. And also about the feelings of anxiousness, excitement and nerves. I love how folks all deal with it differently.
I don't know about JMan's strategy, but mine is to hit fairways and greens, and make putts on the first or second try.

Oh my! Rhi needs some coaching. Screwdrivers are very, very bad for golfers, especially in the morning. The orange juice causes the body to release massive amounts of insulin into the blood stream which will wreak havoc with energy levels, not to mention not being very healthy. By comparison, Bloody Mary's, on the other hand, actually are relatively healthy. (the vodkie in either, btw, is just fine).

Disclaimer: The above has not been supported by, nor approved by the FDA and should not be interpreted to be a recommendation by this site or anyone involved with it.

Yeah but screwdrivers taste a million times better than bloody Mary's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy has already been coaching me on comfort station 101. I'm going to have to lose about 50 lbs heading into this because I'll probably gain it all back.

You guys just keep focusing on comfort stations. Meanwhile we will focusing on winning. #AllWeDoIsWin

Back