Join THP & Budget Golf for Top Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many have seen, we put out something asking for some dates of availability and today we can give all of the details. THP, Budget Golf, Top Golf and THP Live (YouTube Live) will be taking place.

You can be a part of it. We are going to be having some fun from TopGolf Naperville and we want THPers guys to come out and join in on it. This is going to be open to a limited amount of THPers because THP and Budget are going to cover the costs of both Top Golf as well as some food and drinks for everybody.

Where & When
Top Golf Naperville
May 26th from 6pm to 8pm

We will have full details on how to sign up coming soon, and it will be limited to 18 THPers (Albatross Club Members) due to space. Stay tuned for all of that and some info on the THP Live we will be hosting.

Sounds like good times will be had.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Can't wait! We're getting spoiled here. Hope I get in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Sounds good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in! Let's do it!

Can't wait! We're getting spoiled here. Hope I get in

Hope the dates work for you. There's a great group of Chicago area THPers. This is going to be a great time

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Looks like fun, I'm in for sure!

Looks to be am amazing time for all that attend this!

Come on up. I got a couch for you. I'm off that day.
I'm taking it off, too. You going to be swinging yet?

Come on up. I got a couch for you. I'm off that day.

Wish I could but the family may not be too happy with me if I tell them we are not going to Orlando after all.

Sounds like good fun for all! Will be following on the Youtube Live!

That looks like a blast. Almost makes me wish I was closer to the "Chicago Area".

I'm taking it off, too. You going to be swinging yet?

I think so. Ever heard of Blackstone in Marengo? Word is it's a great course. Never played there. Maybe others can join us.

I think so. Ever heard of Blackstone in Marengo? Word is it's a great course. Never played there. Maybe others can join us.
I played there once, great track. I heard a rumor that Byron is enamored with the place. But that's just a rumor.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a blast, I'll be sure to follow along on youtube

This is going to be a lot of fun. Nice and close Nice and close to the house, but that really doesn't matter since I will pretty much go anywhere to play golf

I'm ready for my backstage pass!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Anyone that can get in has to go, it was a blast the time out at Top Golf Tampa.

Have fun everyone

Top golf is fun! Looking forward to sign ups for this.

Really looking forward to seeing everybody. Got some fun things planned for this one.

Really looking forward to seeing everybody. Got some fun things planned for this one.
Always a good time. Thanks for putting it together.

Back