So the worst thing happened!

That seriously bites, hope you get insurance company to pay up

That sucks! Hope insurance helps replace everything

Well that sucks. I hate thieves. If you find them they should get 1/2 swing wedge shot to each shin and a driver to the groin.

Sorry to hear, hope the insurance can cover your loss. Also make a police report, check the local craigslist add

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So iv been sick of waiting in the insurance company to pay out so today I splashed out and done it big time!

R15 430 Tour AD BB

SLDR HL with rombax

Adams xtd forged with C Taper

Cleveland RTX 2.0 bin black with Tour issue DG black onyx x100

The bank is empty but the heart is full.

Just looking for hybo 18or21

Counterballanced mallet 38 of some description

Bag and laser and I'm set

Oh and wait the insurance company to finally pay out would be nice!

What's taking insurance so long? You never posted what kind of coverage you had on your clubs. If it was part of your regular personal property you have to pay your deductible. Hopefully you scheduled your golf equipment and added no deductible to them.

But congrats on the new stuff! hope you end up being covered.

That sucks. I had all the bikes stolen from my garage a few back. My insurance was awesome and my guess is homeowners would cover your loss. I forgot to claim a few small things that really added up though. I agree that pawnshops and Craigslist are good places to look.

Well they paid out today which has allowed me to easily cover the cost of my new gear just picked up cruiser v line to fill the putter spot now just a hybo to go and I'm going to be about £500 better off! They took there time to
Pay but when they did it was more than I thought!

Happy me!!

Sorry to hear this. What is wrong with people today? Are things that bad? I've had the (stock) wheels stolen off my car in my own driveway.

So the worst thing happened!

Well that's it got my hands in a cally x2hot pro 18 also grabbed a bushnell v3 at a steal! Bag is complete now to get out there and play!!

Going through same thing now. My insurance is just telling us we're going to have the deductible plus our increased premium. Our deductible is high, but the high rates have me gun shy to put s claim in.

Going through same thing now. My insurance is just telling us we're going to have the deductible plus our increased premium. Our deductible is high, but the high rates have me gun shy to put s claim in.

Would not be worth the increased rates in the long run in my opinion. Swallow the replacement costs (as hard as it is) and be sure to haul your stuff to your room next time. You can't trust people to not do bad things...especially in hotel parking lots!! It's sad but true.

Back